Toulouse away

Batley Bob

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coolie likes those kind of prices - I wonder if he will be joining you?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 hours ago, distantdog said:

Yes. Don't really see the difference between going here and going to Toronto last season. 

correct ....we get stuffed in both

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

The difference being in Toronto you had to be there to experience the whole atmosphere and probably once in a lifetime thing, from start to finish it was brilliant, it even put Wembley to shame. I have never been to Toulouse so can't comment on that. 

39 minutes ago, RogerT said:

The difference being in Toronto you had to be there to experience the whole atmosphere and probably once in a lifetime thing, from start to finish it was brilliant, it even put Wembley to shame. I have never been to Toulouse so can't comment on that. 

But you have done by explaining the difference! 

I loved going to Toronto , but the Lamport and 6000 is really no Wembley.

Seems an odd thing to do to have a dig at supporters for going to watch their team. 

Calm down dear try a walk round the garden or a cup of twinings

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On 31/07/2019 at 10:40, distantdog said:

Yes. Don't really see the difference between going here and going to Toronto last season. 

Well done to you.

A visit to Tarte Julie ( pastry and tarts you tart!) is well worth it and the Confit de canard is bound to be better in Toulouse.

And the wine just might be a bonus too.

I'll be in France over the next few weeks and can only hope I'm in the area and there's a home fixture for T O and the Dragons.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

On 31/07/2019 at 10:11, RogerT said:

Anybody with any sense won't, I can see there only being the team and officials there.

To me it shows just as equal a commitment going to home games and less fashionable away ones.

I also think Batley isn't the type of club that attracts many fans that can afford to travel to Toulouse or Toronto. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived