Toulouse away

Batley Bob

32 minutes ago, distantdog said:

enjoyed it immensely. 

Does that include seeing our club getting royally pumped again today?

More of the same v fev expected and then a stuttering performance away at barra

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long gone are the days when we compete in pretty much every game and can hold our heads up high with pride.

I guess we're ok plodding on for a few more years, hiding behind the 'punching above our weight' rhetoric we've been groomed into believing. 

It's ok Mandy linners is prepared to come in as voluntary backs coach in 2020! 

Wonder if these tooth ache pain killers cause hallucinations too

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

onwards n upwards. what a waste of yet another season, would a been great to have brought in a top coach to just show how good these lads are cos we all know they are far better than whats been showed, you cant play like we did v fax and be pap rest a year.too late now damage is done.

Just now, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Some sad news being reported on the main forum that one of your players has been found dead in his hotel room. Hopefully it's not true.

It is, unfortunately, the club have released a statement. Absolutely heartbreaking. 

19 hours ago, Bi11 said:

I don't want to be a smart ass, but I believe that they are the same.  Not to be confused with a mule.

Wikipedia rules again!

Does it give Wakefield's nickname by any chance?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived