Car registration numbers.

On 02/08/2019 at 07:55, gingerjon said:

I think that just means it's not on the road now. 

Available from your local (or not so local) online supplier of personalised plates for £158.

Quotes £166 for me, do you have a RFL discount code? ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Whippet13 said:

Quotes £166 for me, do you have a RFL discount code? ?

You know, I bet the algorithm has picked up some internet chatter and put the price up ... but, yes, "I know Ralph Rimmer" gets you £8 off on all the best dodgy car reg selling sites.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 hours ago, gingerjon said:

You know, I bet the algorithm has picked up some internet chatter and put the price up ... but, yes, "I know Ralph Rimmer" gets you £8 off on all the best dodgy car reg selling sites.

Ralph Rimmer is not a search term suitable for work.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

On 31/07/2019 at 10:02, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I've seen plenty of HU11 cars around here. Or HFC/HKR plates.

I proudly sport KR10 5 FC but also hold HU11 FFC and HU11 HKR amongst my collection should anyone want to make an offer!

On 31/07/2019 at 20:12, Old Frightful said:

Saw a Car in Hull once with "VEG4S" on the plate. Made me wonder if the driver was ace...

(One for the older forum members there.)

Stacks of car plates with HKR as consecutive letters in Hull, they must be quite cheap I imagine.

SteveReed100 is an expert in this field, I wonder where he is?

Just got back from the beach hullreg.com

Tried to buy SA11 NTS at auction 2 years ago,also HU11 CTY but my bids of £3000 failed, HU11 CTY went for £57,000!

Do have HU11 KRL and HU11 KKR .

Met a hero from the Wembley 1980 team at Humber Sesh, KR10 5FC may soon be up for transfer lol.

1 minute ago, stevereed100 said:

Tried to buy SA11 NTS at auction 2 years ago,also HU11 CTY but my bid of £3000 failed,went for £57,000!

Met a hero from the Wembley 1980 team at Humber Sesh, KR10 5FC may soon be up for transfer lol.

Knocker Norton?

rldfsignature.jpg

3 hours ago, stevereed100 said:

Tried to buy SA11 NTS at auction 2 years ago,also HU11 CTY but my bids of £3000 failed, HU11 CTY went for £57,000!

Didn't think you'd be able to get the numbers and letters in that order for KR10 5FC? Thought it had to be 1 letter, 3 numbers, 3 letters or 2 letters, 2 numbers, 3 letters?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Oh you disbeliever . KR10 SFC. Funnily there are versions of S (italics etc) that make S look very much like an 5.

In fact petrol station and car park cameras will read a 5 as an S.

For several years a red Chevrolet carried my plate as a 5. Parked at the KC on Derby Day!

All my other plates are legally compliant,correctly spaced and lettered.

Anyone want CY11MRU?

Saw HU11 BOS parked behind my Apartment in Benidorm last week,must have been a Saddo though as had Tigers and Old Faithful stickers. 

Used to see this on a car parked outside a business nearby - WH05CAR

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Archived