4 Aug: SL: London Broncos v Salford Red Devils KO 3pm

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/19 at 14:00

29 minutes ago, John Boriston said:

Salford to win as sure as you can be when you are a Salford fan, but Salford by 10 in the end.

Really pleased with the team's efforts this year but they also have a set of bad habits, and London keep on hanging on in there!

Sadly I'll be in France when this kicks off. Or maybe not entirely cos I'll be rolling out those crazy days of Summer.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

I really, really, really want London to stay up but I really, really, really want Salford to make the play offs. Ok, if I'm pushed I hope Salford win but, if I'm completely honest I think London might just nick this one. I will probably be at the bottom of the M1 somewhere when the game starts because the supporters coach doesn't leave the AJ Bell stadium until 9.55am and Liverpool are playing City at Wembley.

2 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I will probably be at the bottom of the M1 somewhere when the game starts because the supporters coach doesn't leave the AJ Bell stadium until 9.55am and Liverpool are playing City at Wembley.

Sunday 4th Aug is also the Prudential Ride London cycle event - main roads and most bridges in London will be closed for the majority of the day.

https://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/info-hub/road-closures/

3 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I really, really, really want London to stay up but I really, really, really want Salford to make the play offs. Ok, if I'm pushed I hope Salford win but, if I'm completely honest I think London might just nick this one. I will probably be at the bottom of the M1 somewhere when the game starts because the supporters coach doesn't leave the AJ Bell stadium until 9.55am and Liverpool are playing City at Wembley.

I'm feeling the same way don't want to lose London again but want the devils to win.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

London can give any team a "Mean Time" in Ealing. But, how will Super League's two most unique playing style's fair when pitted together? Predict thrills and spills with London's home advantage seeing them through by two.

IMG_9138.JPG

21 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

You should be ok. M6, M40, M25, M4 Jct 2, I think.

if London can get out the traps and not be behind by 20 at half time then they are in with a shout, if they start slow and are playing catch-up again then I think they'll come unstuck. Does their new signing play?

3 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

You should be ok. M6, M40, M25, M4 Jct 2, I think.

Nope, you don't go on the M25 at all and should be nowhere near the M4, that takes you miles out your way.

Carry on along the M40 and over J16 of the M25 it will turn into the A40, carry on until the Perivale Junction then take the right lane on the slip to take a right turn over the A40  which is Argyle rd with sports stadium on your left after the bridge. This takes you toward the ground.

Here's the junction to take off the A40

Capture.JPG

16 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Nope, you don't go on the M25 at all and should be nowhere near the M4, that takes you miles out your way.

Carry on along the M40 and over J16 of the M25 it will turn into the A40, carry on until the Perivale Junction then take the right lane on the slip to take a right turn over the A40  which is Argyle rd with sports stadium on your left after the bridge. This takes you toward the ground.

Here's the junction to take off the A40

Capture.JPG

I was trying to avoid the A40 as the Empire Stadium traffic will be using that route, Won't they? Unless they go M6, M1, North Circular

1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

I was trying to avoid the A40 as the Empire Stadium traffic will be using that route, Won't they? Unless they go M6, M1, North Circular

And here was I thinking it was your Swinton roots coming to the (ahem!) aid of your Salford neighbours. ?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Every game for London is now win or bust. There is opportunity for Brock Lamb to make for himself and get a contract either in Super League or the NRL depending on how he performs. It would be nice to think he would ghave the imopact Jamie Soward did when he got of a plane and almiost singlehandedly changed the course of a match at The Stoop - we can but dream.?

Brock is an organiser up against the organiser supreme in Jackson Hastings who Salford will sorely miss bnext season.

As Is customary I predict Salford by 16.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

3 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Every game for London is now win or bust. There is opportunity for Brock Lamb to make for himself and get a contract either in Super League or the NRL depending on how he performs. It would be nice to think he would ghave the imopact Jamie Soward did when he got of a plane and almiost singlehandedly changed the course of a match at The Stoop - we can but dream.?

Brock is an organiser up against the organiser supreme in Jackson Hastings who Salford will sorely miss bnext season.

As Is customary I predict Salford by 16.

Predict that predictive text wasn’t active.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

London 6-36 Salford HT.

Broncos’ sloppy defence has been absolutely ripped to shreds by a red-hot Salford playing some high class rugby.

All clever angles and running lines drawn mostly by the imperious Jackson Hastings. Salford have smashed London up the middle too. Impressive.

Brock Lamb has been poor so far and he’s a bit of a turnstile.

6 minutes ago, Gray1967 said:

Ouch..think this could be the game that dooms London to be honest.

I really hope it isn't.

There are four teams just 2 points ahead of you and some of them are poor and getting poorer. One win brings you level, though I think points difference goes against you, so two wins more than just one of those four teams and you are safe. Think positive!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Archived