4 Aug: SL: London Broncos v Salford Red Devils KO 3pm

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/08/19 at 14:00

London still have to play Leeds, Hull KR and Wakefield... all relegation teams, so its still in their hands they stay up,,, with KR and Wakefield to play each other at least one of those teams will drop key points.  Plus Leeds have a hard run in by league positions, even if games at home.

Hull KR winning makes it a doubly bad day for Broncos. At least if they’d have both lost, they’d still be on equal points, now Broncos need to win at least two of their remaining games. 

Cas (a), Catalans (a), Leeds (h), Hull KR (a), Wakefield (a) left for Broncos. 

Wigan (a), Wakefield (h), Catalans (a), London (h), Salford (a) left for Hull KR. 

Can you see two Broncos wins there? It’s possible, if unlikely. They simply have to beat Hull KR in that game but before that, Cas away, tough one, you’d really fancy Cas there despite them losing to HKR today. Catalans? Well, they’re going to have a couple out through suspension, you’d suspect. Catalans forwards are much bigger and stronger so you’d still probably favour them. Leeds, well, they’ve picked up three wins out of their last five but London’s pitch could be somewhat of a leveller. Wakefield, they’re in freefall at present, so this could be a massive game at the time. 

3 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Hull KR winning makes it a doubly bad day for Broncos. At least if they’d have both lost, they’d still be on equal points, now Broncos need to win at least two of their remaining games. 

Cas (a), Catalans (a), Leeds (h), Hull KR (a), Wakefield (a) left for Broncos. 

Wigan (a), Wakefield (h), Catalans (a), London (h), Salford (a) left for Hull KR. 

Can you see two Broncos wins there? It’s possible, if unlikely. They simply have to beat Hull KR in that game but before that, Cas away, tough one, you’d really fancy Cas there despite them losing to HKR today. Catalans? Well, they’re going to have a couple out through suspension, you’d suspect. Catalans forwards are much bigger and stronger so you’d still probably favour them. Leeds, well, they’ve picked up three wins out of their last five but London’s pitch could be somewhat of a leveller. Wakefield, they’re in freefall at present, so this could be a massive game at the time. 

I think if you said to London that the Wakefield game will be a relegation decider they would snap your hand off.

An abysmal performance from London.

No-one comes out of that with any credit whatsoever, but noticeable that Mr Lamb doesn't like tackling much.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Talking of remaining fixtures, check out Wakefield's.

Hull FC, Hull KR, Wigan, Warrington and London.

If I were a Wakefield fan, I'd be worried.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

8 minutes ago, John Boriston said:

When I predicted a Salford win by 10, .......I didn’t envisage Salford scoring 10 tries!

Nor did I, John. Nor did I.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

2 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

I really hope it isn't.

There are four teams just 2 points ahead of you and some of them are poor and getting poorer. One win brings you level, though I think points difference goes against you, so two wins more than just one of those four teams and you are safe. Think positive!

Couldn't agree more keep your eyes on the prize Broncos!

Mind you didn't see that coming from SRD .......Phew with a capital Ph!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

3 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

I’m seen some fine individual performances at Ealing this season but none as good as Jackson Hastings today. Wigan have got themselves an exceptional organising halfback.

Looking very sticky for London now.

The last match of the season, the home game v HKR is going to be emotional in seeing Jackson Hasting’s last appearance for us, before he defects to The Pie Emporium.

Over his time with Salford, it seems to me that a boy has matured into a man and that the club should be proud of their part of this very good player’s development.

24 minutes ago, John Boriston said:

The last match of the season, the home game v HKR is going to be emotional in seeing Jackson Hasting’s last appearance for us, before he defects to The Pie Emporium.

Over his time with Salford, it seems to me that a boy has matured into a man and that the club should be proud of their part of this very good player’s development.

Thought he was truly outstanding today.

Salford completely bamboozled London’s defence and it was Hastings directing all the traffic. Amazing that he’s only 23, he has the game smarts of someone who is 33.

I suspect he may end up back in the NRL eventually and Salford would take a lot of credit if that happens.

10 hours ago, Man of Kent said:

I’ve seen some fine individual performances at Ealing this season but none as good as Jackson Hastings today. Wigan have got themselves an exceptional organising halfback.

Looking very sticky for London now.

London have gone. No hope and Bob hope chances of London staying in Super League and Bob Hope is dead

13 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

Talking of remaining fixtures, check out Wakefield's.

Hull FC, Hull KR, Wigan, Warrington and London.

If I were a Wakefield fan, I'd be worried.

If you were a Wakefield fan you would have been worried for many months already.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

London drew the second half 22 each yesterday and I thought they played well to come out like that after the drubbing they got in the first half. There was not much they could do about that either because both Hastings and Loloheah were in brilliant form for us. I hope London stay up but it looks a long shot now.

Archived