2 Aug: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/08/19 at 18:45

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A match neither team will want to lose (again).  Giants win and another massive step to securing safety, but a defeat will once again tighten up the bottom 4/5 places. 

Hope that the rain stays away for the match.

Got to stay loyal and say home win. Most prob by 8pts but would love it to be a landslide to help the nerves and pts difference!!

Leeds will surely improve sometime soon surely?

That's what people have been saying all season, hopefully they turn in the kind of performance that will lead them to the brink of relegation and we can have a fine victory to celebrate.

I suspect there'll be very little in the game, 2 desperate teams, one of them throwing money around to buy their way out and another using youthful exuberance ?

10 hours ago, meast said:

Leeds will surely improve sometime soon surely?

That's what people have been saying all season, hopefully they turn in the kind of performance that will lead them to the brink of relegation and we can have a fine victory to celebrate.

I suspect there'll be very little in the game, 2 desperate teams, one of them throwing money around to buy their way out and another using youthful exuberance ?

We have actually improved a bit mainly in defence and attitude, its composure and Ill discipline that’s our main issues now.

As with every game this year I expect us to lose, just hoping the break has done us some good. Nice to see Hudds giving the young uns a chance though they will be all the better for it.

11 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

We have actually improved a bit mainly in defence and attitude, its composure and Ill discipline that’s our main issues now.

As with every game this year I expect us to lose, just hoping the break has done us some good. Nice to see Hudds giving the young uns a chance though they will be all the better for it.

For Leeds, see Huddersfield, we have had exactly the same problems, really is too hard to call!

I take Leeds to win with the proviso that the left edge defence of Leeds gets sorted out as its getting far to easy to pull Hurrell out of position  which throws the defence into confusion . great attacking player but as with all big guys finds it hard to turn if plays are put on either side of him . he has been lucky that handley has been good at covering the kicks behind Hurrell so far

Leeds have been excellent so far.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived