1 Aug: SL: Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/19 at 18:45

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Davo5 said:

How did Thaler find a forward pass there ???

Er, you on a delay bro?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Can't see a screen here. What was the 8 point try for?

Tackle in the air. It was. He actually had a hand on him before he caught it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Can't see a screen here. What was the 8 point try for?

Tackling the player with the ball in the air.

There was contact and it was a poor play but it was harsh as contact was minimal. But them's the rules I guess.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

"WHAT IS FARAIMO SUPPOSED TO DO?"

Erm, try and catch the ball Phil.

3 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

How did Thaler find a 8 point try there ????

The bit where the player was tackled in the air by a player not competing for the ball.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, Just Browny said:

"WHAT IS FARAIMO SUPPOSED TO DO?"

Erm, try and catch the ball Phil.

Just what I was going to post, either challenge for the ball in the air or try and force an error once he lands.

Bill now joining in asking the same, you can't tackle a man in the air, what's hard to understand about it?

O'Loughlin is still the only player who can run straight in, hit someone directly in the head and draw a laugh from all the commentators.

1 minute ago, meast said:

Wigan player hits the kicker late, high and with feet off the ground

Phil Clarke " that's not a penalty "

??

Tbf, Clarke's agenda tonight seems to be more in favour of it being a free-for-all rather than bias for any particular team.

Feet off the ground and his knee into Sneyds groin.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived