The Dewsbury Faithful 2019/20 Season

coolie

2 years ago a spark of an idea by 2 fan's brought The Dewsbury Faithful to life,over the past 2 years the kind donations from the fan's thats helped support The Dewsbury Faithful has raised over £2500 to help the club,we have sponsored players,developed a new flag that has our name upon it,and sponsor the kicking tee which had never been done before at the Rams,we have 3 home games left of this season so now is the right time to roll out The Dewsbury Faithful Season 3,we are looking for 30 fan's to donate £20 to carry on the sponsorship for next season and hopefully beyond,Thank You

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

5 hours ago, coolie said:

thank you mate

Me too - when do you want it ?

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

10 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Entirely up to you,we’ve 3 home games left.

I'll leave an envelope in the office - this weekend if I manage to get over.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

2 minutes ago, grumpyoldram said:

I'll leave an envelope in the office - this weekend if I manage to get over.

Don't get it mixed up with the refs usual bung, he won't be happy with just £20 to let your lot beat fev

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Don't get it mixed up with the refs usual bung, he won't be happy with just £20 to let your lot beat fev

If the faithful set up a separate fund for bribing refs, I'll be up for that as well.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived