Touch Judge 2E. Mccarthy

Reserve RefereeJ. Barr

M ComA. Mills

Time KeeperA. Brown

In the absence of Batley Bob.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine the severity of a loss to ainscoughs Rochdale and rams sneak a win with fev. That would be dark hour

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

54 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Imagine the severity of a loss to ainscoughs Rochdale and rams sneak a win with fev. That would be dark hour

Ainscough is a secret Fev fan. When Walters scored last week he went over to join in the celebration.And it was only a couple of seasons ago he kicked the ball into the path of Sharp after the hooter while playing for Batley which gave Fev a dramatic victory. He will do anything for Fev to sign  him on????

12 hours ago, RogerT said:

Championship

Rochdale Hornets v Batley Bulldogs

Sunday 4th August
Crown Oil Arena | KO : 15:00

RefereeM. Mannifield

Touch Judge 1P. Brooke

Touch Judge 2E. Mccarthy

Reserve RefereeJ. Barr

M ComA. Mills

Time KeeperA. Brown

In the absence of Batley Bob.

Neither side have promoted this game till now , so I cannot put anything out 

IMG_0583.JPG

Easy win for the Dogs running in a host of points in the 2nd half and demonstrating that Diskin's plan is finally coming together.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

The important game is against Dewsbury, the winner will probably finish above the other in the final league positions. I think we'll both survive but it has been a poor season for both teams, especially Batley having an established coach and team. Time for a change at the end of the season I think.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

29 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Heard a couple of snippets,I’ll save them for later as I don’t want to upset Lone Drinker?is he called that for a reason?? 

doubt you will upset any of us graham fella after past few months, whats done is done am only hoping someone takes responsability for were we are at this moment in time,:kolobok_read:

Thing is Graham maunny likes a laugh so is all info legit

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

27 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

Back to.playing centres as wingers again I see nothing new there and a center in second row how creatative of our coach why not put Yates to.prop too.there idea  for next week 

Joufret at full back ? 

IMG_0583.JPG

If we don't beat them by 3 converted tries with that squad out then we deserve the drop

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Joufret at full back ? 

What's up with Scott?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived