Rochdale v Batley

RogerT

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

No doubt you will have realised that Rochdale are the worst team in this devision, by a country mile in fact.

Yep and we scored 50 to send them over 1000pts against. A wins a win BSJ either 1 pt or 100 it don't matter. Beat what's in front of you. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, RogerT said:

Just to let you know the website as been updated now, still not a lot happening though.

I dont think you can call 3 lines about a match as being an update, Roger.  When will there be a full match report?

And looking forward will there be articles about the next match - which happens to be a crucial derby against our nearest rivals - with quotes from the coach as to how he sees the game; details about the possible line up and what is the position regarding players who have not featured recently - Scott; JC; Ward; Tiara and Lillycrop. Updates regarding their injuries or being left out due to the tactical formation of the team. Or are we going to be left in the dark again?

Or will there be articles about charity fundraising?

Most of these topics are covered in the matchday on line magazine before every home game, agreed more info and more regularly would help the faithful.

Yes they put a newer picture header up and my Player Stats get updated very regularly. 

9 minutes ago, fredm said:

I dont think you can call 3 lines about a match as being an update, Roger.  When will there be a full match report?

And looking forward will there be articles about the next match - which happens to be a crucial derby against our nearest rivals - with quotes from the coach as to how he sees the game; details about the possible line up and what is the position regarding players who have not featured recently - Scott; JC; Ward; Tiara and Lillycrop. Updates regarding their injuries or being left out due to the tactical formation of the team. Or are we going to be left in the dark again?

Or will there be articles about charity fundraising?

Who’s the one wearing a Tiara?

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived