Pink Weekend v Dewsbury

Batley Bob

21 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

I am very good at limited hospitality, as anyone who knows me would attest.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

Tried to buy one previously but when I asked if they had sold out was told "Yes, we have no bandanas."

{One for the kids}

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On the subject of free entry BSJ, I've read it on a Batley Boys post on Facebook that if you go to the ground before 11.30 it's free for kids and only a quid for adults! There are Batley Boys junior games on before the main 3pm game so will be some entertainment. Massive saving if you go early.

45 minutes ago, doggystyle said:

On the subject of free entry BSJ, I've read it on a Batley Boys post on Facebook that if you go to the ground before 11.30 it's free for kids and only a quid for adults! There are Batley Boys junior games on before the main 3pm game so will be some entertainment. Massive saving if you go early.

Too late - I have already bought my e-ticket.

Jc will be going to Dewsbury at this rate!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I'd have a semi fit jc on our wing over a slow centre or utility forward

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

According to that release in the Press we've 4 games left?, Thought we played 26 , home and away to the other 13 teams. We've all played 23.Thats 3 left. ??. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

13 hours ago, colinb said:

According to that release in the Press we've 4 games left?, Thought we played 26 , home and away to the other 13 teams. We've all played 23.Thats 3 left. ??. 

I think you are forgetting the bash, making it 27 games per season. 

11 hours ago, DOGFATHER said:

I think you are forgetting the bash, making in 27 games per season. 

Write it down for him in longhand DF - poor old lad.

Archived