Pink Weekend v Dewsbury

Batley Bob

14 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

4 left with Sunday 

dewsbury and fev at home

Toulouse and barrow away  

Thanks. It's an age thing.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Dreading it. Who wants it more we shall see. 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

4 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Dreading it. Who wants it more we shall see. 

same thoughts....I was surprised at our win up at the tea bag....not sure we can do it again today..we don't seem motivated...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

The yellow and red won it for us I think rph. Today though does the sentiment make us soft or hungry for result, safety and winning pay.

A fair few won't play for batley v Dewsbury again today 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

That was a truly awful game of RL.

Given our cunning plan to play without the ball for most of the first half you really should have been 20-0 up by half time but seemed to lack a little nous.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Jouffret needs to p*ss off to Featherstone now, if that's going to be the standard of his performances up until the end of the season. 

On a more positive note, I've been reliably informed today that Diskin is staying for 2020. Time to break out the bubbly and the party poppers. 

24 minutes ago, Tony F said:

Jouffret needs to p*ss off to Featherstone now, if that's going to be the standard of his performances up until the end of the season. 

On a more positive note, I've been reliably informed today that Diskin is staying for 2020. Time to break out the bubbly and the party poppers. 

you going to drown your sorrows

43 minutes ago, Tony F said:

Well, at this rate, you could finish in 8th place. Just desserts don't you think?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Dire first half that got marginally better in the second. I said at halftime if we merged with Dewsbury we'd still be rubbish.

What lead to Dewsbury's implosion when they looked set to win it??

Oh well at least we are mathematically safe from the drop and sign some exciting players for next season's relegation scrap!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Likewise at Dewsbury. I got a few comments at the start of the season for suggesting we were a bottom four side. I was wrong think we'll be bottom three, but I'll no doubt be buying a season ticket for next season to watch us avoid relegation again. At least with Diskin in charge, we can rely on Batley not getting much better ? the law of averages says we must be due a win over Batley soon.

17 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Oh well at least we are mathematically safe from the drop and sign some exciting players for next season's relegation scrap!

What hey......it's just like years ago......battling Huyton and Doncaster for the third from bottom spot.

great...init.

• 1 month later...

Archived