Internet agreeableness

5 minutes ago, Oxford said:

I agree.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

Binary or decimal?

With 1 or Zero it makes no difference for 10 it does.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

With 1 or Zero it makes no difference for 10 it does.

But, if it is binary, 1 represents 100%, while if it is decimal, 1 represents 10%. That was my point. Absolutely certain or fairly unlikely.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

5 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

But, if it is binary, 1 represents 100%, while if it is decimal, 1 represents 10%. That was my point. Absolutely certain or fairly unlikely.

? 1%

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Padge said:

? 1%

That would be 0.01.

It was a quick tongue-in-cheek response. Perhaps I should have asked if it was a measure of probability, in which case 1 is the correct way to express absolute (100%) certainty. As it was offered as a response to two posts of 0, I just continued the light-hearted vein.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

11 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

That would be 0.01.

It was a quick tongue-in-cheek response. Perhaps I should have asked if it was a measure of probability, in which case 1 is the correct way to express absolute (100%) certainty. As it was offered as a response to two posts of 0, I just continued the light-hearted vein.

?1% off then. ?

2 minutes ago, shrek said:

I'm confused, its a rugby league forum and we're all mean't to be agreeable?

Wasn't like this in the old days let me tell thee!

Rugby League started with an argument in 1895 and the arguing has gone on ever since.

13 minutes ago, shrek said:

I'm confused, its a rugby league forum and we're all mean't to be agreeable?

Wasn't like this in the old days let me tell thee!

In 1999, I started a thread called "fraternity and why I'm against it". It was very popular. You lot were not around then and do not count.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

9 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

In 1999, I started a thread called "fraternity and why I'm against it". It was very popular. You lot were not around then and do not count.

I'm one of the 2001 johnny come latelys, only signed up when I moved to London, so a bloody expansionist as well, something for all the haters!

9 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

I watched every episode and you did no such thing.

image.png.a8d23b702fb4fc3c59b35cf301d6c864.png

7 minutes ago, shrek said:

I'm one of the 2001 johnny come latelys, only signed up when I moved to London, so a bloody expansionist as well, something for all the haters!

Shame on you.

There are some here even more recent than you.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

6 minutes ago, Padge said:

I watched every episode and you did no such thing.

image.png.a8d23b702fb4fc3c59b35cf301d6c864.png

Tsk, newbie!

Archived