Silence of the lambs?

Seaton Sandy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Mc1 said:

Town were defo the best team on the park today, played smarter and with a better kicking game. Doran had a reasonable game, Scholey was just a head Hunter and lucky to stop1 1on. FATTY FATTY MUMMYS BOY I is stealing a living from you - not even a good impact player nowadays. Still a fair result .

Nice to see Shrek was kept quite today! 

Entertaining hard fought game with some outstanding defence,great to see a 2000+ crowd at a derby game,thought Town were the better team overall and if they can continue with that level of effort they will be dangerous in the playoffs.

Tyler Mellor & Fui were the pick of the bunch today - Tyler in my opinion is now playing in his best position, a player who always turns up and gives 110% - I would like to see him at DP next season. Fui was fantastic today, not only did he take up the ball strongly he was also instrumental in organising the town defence when haven attacked our line.

Moi moi was your most dangerous in my opinion people seem to forget what the guys done. On other hand tickle should do more but haven got out of jail and will probably be promoted on back of this point. Thorman seems a nice guy pity he’s not hanging about but Town shouldn’t hold any fear of anyone going into playoffs 

11 hours ago, Seaton Sandy said:

You really don't possess the wits to recognise just what Fui contributes to the Town cause. He takes at least three defenders out of the line with each run and makes hard yards. His defence isn't too shabby either and far from being the ten minute impact sub he is accused of he has been putting in some big shifts lately if you had actually seen him play. He plays his heart out for the club and is one of the better travellers we have signed in recent times. 

100%,  Mr Mc should have a look at some of the pictures on social media of the Haven players (several each time) trying to stop him

Try that for 30 minutes and see how you feel

12 hours ago, Mc1 said:

Town were defo the best team on the park today, played smarter and with a better kicking game. Doran had a reasonable game, Scholey was just a head Hunter and lucky to stop1 1on. FATTY FATTY MUMMYS BOY I is stealing a living from you - not even a good impact player nowadays. Still a fair result .

He’s a nice guy who’s really approachable so go and call him that to his face . I think he’s earned a bit more respect for what he’s done tbh , and the commitment and effort he’s shown to us has been outstanding 

So, in the cold light of day, yesterday was a game we ought to have won but didn't. Fair play to the lads who gave their all but at the end of the day "ought to have won but didn't" has been the story of our season really. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.........

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

15 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Front page of N&S says Town stay top with Derby draw ???? they are useless. 

Blimey, how many points for a draw nowadays, or was it bonus points for scoring more tries?

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

He’s a nice guy who’s really approachable so go and call him that to his face . I think he’s earned a bit more respect for what he’s done tbh , and the commitment and effort he’s shown to us has been outstanding 

The Guy is a legend and has never just turned up for the money and you can tell he loves playing for this club and it's supporters.

Looking at his age the minutes he is putting in is amazing and that also goes for Penky and Ollie.

As quite a few on here have said if we had got Thorman earlier and had the likes of Elliot and Fieldhouse not been long term Injuries then with Hewitt,Mellor and Bolton in the back line we would have won a lot more this season.

I am a big fan of Chris Thorman and I think his analysis of the opposition and then resulting game plans are top notch but he cannot account for individual errors that we keep doing and that is down to the players to put right.

Haven to win the league for me and hopefully we can join them by getting players back fit before the Playoffs as opposed to losing them as has happened to us in the past.

Momentum and confidence are everything and I think we are finally getting some. 

Archived