Kyle Trout.

graham fisher

Can't say anything but good luck Kyle

You've been brilliant this season and the work you and Martin have with the community is fantastic.

Hope you come back to receive your awards because I'm positive you have some award coming at the end of the season.

1 minute ago, RogerT said:

If you don't mind me asking, was he one of yours or a loanee/DR, nothing malicious meant. 

No a Dewsbury player. We do not have a DR arrangement, maybe if we did we'd have won today.

Good luck Kyle, you've been one of our standout players this season.

Given that he was contracted to the end of the season then I assume a transfer fee was payable or, at the very least, an attractive pre-season friendly. I hope that he gets to play in SL, this season or next. Our most improved player this season and I'm sure that LG is sad to lose him but also pragmatic in the circumstances.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

35 minutes ago, Bat Lad said:

He was quoted as saying " Ive had a few years in the wilderness, but glad ive a chance at super league again ."  

Pretty fair description of Dewsbury if you ask me.   

Archived