All sorted next Sunday ??

Therein73

If it isn't already, I think things will be sorted out after next Sunday's games........... I am confident that BARROW will not win three of their last four fixtures (Bulls, Wolfpack, Eagles & Dogs)

SO...... The loss of Kyle Trout (good luck to him, BTW) isn't as much of a blow as it might have been, AND it surely means we can start planning / recruiting for next season.

For the last few seasons all I've wanted is for us to be competing against teams like Sheffield, Fax, Fev etc............ and now WE ARE !!!!

I just hope we can kick on from here and NOT spend next season with our main ambition being avoiding relegation AGAIN !!! The first twenty minutes today were excellent, and then we went in to 'dumb' mode again........... If we can take that out of our game, then we can be serious competitors next year !!

First signing...............please,let's get Dom Speakman signed up for 2/3 years 

Archived