Will Leigh Hit A Ton

Larry Jones

We (Leigh) will not be scoring 'loads' of points apart from the first 20 minutes v Batley, we're not firing on all cylinders in recent games. Pity you guys when you have to go to Toronto though the following week. Nothing to play for, and confidence at almost zero. I predict Hornets 16 Centurions 36. See you on Sunday. ?

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 21:27, Larry Jones said:

The fear is after Dewsbury and Batley will a wounded Leigh (following 1895 defeat and Swinton close call) hit a hundred against a Hornets team sinking further by the week.  If Leigh start well the tin hats need to come out.

Remember last season, when we started like a house on fire, at yours? You'd caught us by half time and gave us an almighty fright. In fact, but for a couple of dubious tries, awarded to us, you might have won it!

We may score quite a few points, but I bet you do too!

The negativity of this post is exactly what is dragging this club backwards. 

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the young lads just starting out, testing themselves against established pros. 

See how Marriott handles Leigh's big pack, see if Zac Baker continues to be one of the hardest hitters in a Hornets shirt for a while, see if the young Oldham lad from Wigan Barran can steer us around. 

On 05/08/2019 at 21:27, Larry Jones said:

The fear is after Dewsbury and Batley will a wounded Leigh (following 1895 defeat and Swinton close call) hit a hundred against a Hornets team sinking further by the week.  If Leigh start well the tin hats need to come out.

So Lol how do you help the club out in your own little way? I'll help you out on this one - 

How many lottery memberships do you hold?

Are you a season ticket holder?

Are you a member?

Do you volunteer?

Do you sponsor?

Even money says zip 

On 10/08/2019 at 12:04, Hornets Nest said:

So Lol how do you help the club out in your own little way? I'll help you out on this one - 

How many lottery memberships do you hold?

Are you a season ticket holder?

Are you a member?

Do you volunteer?

Do you sponsor?

Even money says zip 

And he got it wrong

Archived