Only £10 lets fill the ground!

WTRLFC WEBSITE

COME SUPPORT OUR TEAM AND SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE .IT IS A CHANCE FOR US ALL TO RAISE MONEY TO HELP SUPPORT THE CANCER AWARENESS DAY WHICH IS SO IMPORTANT ! OUR TEAM ARE IMPROVING EACH WEEK AND PUSHING FOR THE PLAYOFF PLACES SO GET BEHIND THEM .WITH THE GREAT SUPPORT WE HAVE AND THE GENEROSITY OF OUR SUPPORT IT WILL BE A DAY TO REMEMBER.

On 05/08/2019 at 21:42, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

Just off topic,but doe's anyone know if the field will be ok for the game 2morrow.With the prospect of rain throughout the day&night and with most of Cumbria flooded,will the pitch be able to cope with the excess water...

I think if they keep the intensity up as in the last couple of games it could be a long afternoon for wales, but if we take the game as won now it will be a frustrating afternoon for the fans,and then of course there’s the conditions so I’m expecting a 50 plus win  utt

With Moi Moi,Dawson and Maudling doubtful and Ollie already missing we could be lacking a bit of go forward in the Middle.As Chris said in the paper West Wales are huge and with a very heavy pitch slowing down our wide men it could be a frustrating encounter for anyone expecting 50+ points.

I would not risk anyone on the heavy surface who is not fully fit as we then have a break before the Hunslet and Doncaster games which will be key to where we finish.

Nothing anywhere about the squad or even if there is a pitch Inspection but I have my tickets and will check on here before I set off.

A Town win but not by as many as some would expect.

Well that was a better West Wales than the one last season. We showed some very good things in attack but some of the defence was not as good as we have seen recently. I thought Jamie Doran was excellent today along with Danny Tickle and Penky.Great to see Blaine get 20 minutes and with support play like that he will get plenty of tries.now we have a 2 week break so hopefully get some of those niggling injuries rested and have a right good go at the playoffs. And who knows we might even get Elliott back by then ☺

Thought the pitch held up well with all the rain this week,doran ,forber linked well, Bolton was solid and put his head back for a good try,marwood showed how to back up ,Dawson went hard with scholey, mom for me was penky,town never really got out of 2 nd gear,things look good for the play offs?

Blaine Marwood looked good when he came on, thought Danny tickle played well as did Gordon, penky proved he is still a great player and hope he stays for another year, utt

Fantastic day at the club yesterday. 

From the Seaton Rugby League festival, a packed sponsors lounge and the fantastic fundraising from Kerry Harrison and her team and over 60 points scored with Buffer kicking 11/11 and big raps to the fantastic young musician playing in the Gus Risman. 

Thank you to:

The TRSC Committee members 

The Derwent Park SC

Walkingshaw VW and Kia

Ellanvale Coach Hire

John Price Painters and Decorators 

Shane Winder and the Waverley Lads

For your continued support of the club. 

Attendance 908 across the day all contributed to a good day. 

Next up at Derwent Park. 

8th September, 3pm 

Doncaster RLFC. 

#ourtown 

FB_IMG_1565560146215.jpg

If you don't already follow us on twitter then please do so, our social media is always full of unique Town based content. 

Our facebook page has grown by nearly 25% in over 2 weeks, a clear sign that people are enjoying what's put out there. 

Please follow us on twitter and on Facebook, share our content and invite your friends to like our page. 

Thank you for your continued support and thank you to the social media team for all your work. 

?

Archived