Toronto (York 1793) vs York (Eboracum 71AD)

RobertAM

I look forward to helping the visiting Kneets fans sample the delights of Northern Maverick Friday night...and then nurse their sore heads at the beergarden saturday..!  

This game is going to be epic...York are playing magnificently and will be a real handful...our boys will be up to the challenge though....

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

I look forward to helping the visiting Kneets fans sample the delights of Northern Maverick Friday night...and then nurse their sore heads at the beergarden saturday..!  

This game is going to be epic...York are playing magnificently and will be a real handful...our boys will be up to the challenge though....

Should be a great game. I haven't been down to Friday pre-games at Northern Maverick. Is it just for away fans or can TWP fans get in there too?

2 minutes ago, ojx said:

Should be a great game. I haven't been down to Friday pre-games at Northern Maverick. Is it just for away fans or can TWP fans get in there too?

yep I usually go and so do a number of others

what a great time we had at Northern Maverick tonight..YCK travelling fans are the best..what they lack in numbers they make up for in enthusiasm..how were the " medium " beers Deano? !!!

On 10/08/2019 at 02:39, RobertAM said:

what a great time we had at Northern Maverick tonight..YCK travelling fans are the best..what they lack in numbers they make up for in enthusiasm..how were the " medium " beers Deano? !!!

Had to keep putting mine down rob. Too heavy to hold?

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

1 hour ago, henage said:

Good skill balancing the beer on your shoulder .

Deano is quite the talent!  and with the new beard he is really going places..

Archived