Top 5 predictions

Fev1983

Toronto 

Toulouse

Fev

Leigh

York

That means we could play Toulouse away, Toronto away, back to Toulouse away and then back to Toronto away for the final, a 4 week party for anyone who can afford it.

That’s loads of airmiles

?

More than happy to finish fifth as we have imo 50/50 games against York, Toulouse and seriously Swinton at home this Sunday which im off to and envisage a cracking game with a narrow win for us .Think we’ll put a big score over Batley though.

1 hour ago, Fev1983 said:

Toronto 

Toulouse

Fev

Leigh

York

That means we could play Toulouse away, Toronto away, back to Toulouse away and then back to Toronto away for the final, a 4 week party for anyone who can afford it.

That’s loads of airmiles

?

Correct me if iam wrong but finishing 3rd seems crazy, surely higher you finish better the fixtures not worse? 

2 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Correct me if iam wrong but finishing 3rd seems crazy, surely higher you finish better the fixtures not worse? 

Finish 5th = No home games

finish 4th = 1 home game, the first one, and that’s it.

finish 3rd = Could work out that the final would be at POR (highly extreme set of circumstances).

finish 2nd = Same as third.

We have to beat the best away to prove ourselves.

5 hours ago, Fev1983 said:

Finish 5th = No home games

finish 4th = 1 home game, the first one, and that’s it.

finish 3rd = Could work out that the final would be at POR (highly extreme set of circumstances).

finish 2nd = Same as third.

We have to beat the best away to prove ourselves.

Cheers i know where i am now lol. 

10 minutes ago, haskey said:

However------ Still Bradford & Sheffield hiding in the wings

I don’t think Sheffield will win there last 4 games however there is the possibility of Bradford winning the last 4 and York losing the last 4 and Bradford sneaking into 5th place, highly improbable. I think Leigh, Toulouse and us all have 2 easy wins available.

15 minutes ago, Fev1983 said:

I don’t think Sheffield will win there last 4 games however there is the possibility of Bradford winning the last 4 and York losing the last 4 and Bradford sneaking into 5th place, highly improbable. I think Leigh, Toulouse and us all have 2 easy wins available.

Am struggling to see the two easy wins for us. Presumably you mean Swinton and Batley but Swinton have beaten Toulouse, drawn with Bradford and lost by a point at Leigh recently, that's the level they are playing at. Batley have been disappointing this season but you never expect an easy game at the Mount.

16 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Am struggling to see the two easy wins for us. Presumably you mean Swinton and Batley but Swinton have beaten Toulouse, drawn with Bradford and lost by a point at Leigh recently, that's the level they are playing at. Batley have been disappointing this season but you never expect an easy game at the Mount.

If we can’t win 2 of the those final 4 matches we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

Take each game as it comes. There are no easy ones so the coach will take every thing into account and pick the best side for each match. His ability is there for all to see and he will definitely weigh the pros and cons for each encounter.

56 minutes ago, Fev1983 said:

Colin I can’t find it, can post a link?

You actually replied on the thread. Just keep going back until you see the heading. If you still can't find it I will post the sequel on this forum. I haven't done it already as I was criticised for back pedalling last time I did it.

Archived