Great lines from movies

"Now see what you've done. Got me locked out for life. "

"I like it here: bricks and broken glass, and an old garbage can. It's the story of my life."

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ill get our jud"

Kes playground fight

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

39 minutes ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Off topic but I was amazed when I realised this when watching Homeland. It took me until the 4th series. 

64b22293da20e8c6f9d585f76e7eaf01.jpg

I know; he looks so different. He'll still deliver the Inigo Montoya introduction to fans, if they ask nicely.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

23 minutes ago, Liverpool Rover said:

I know you gentlemen have been through a lot. And when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS F****** COUCH!

Maybe we’re at war with Norway ?

In the 1971 film version of Up Pompeii, Michael Hordern played Ludicrus Sextus who, at one point in the proceedings, hosts a party that is bibulously and erotically generous, shall we say.

Wanting yet another pitcher of wine he tries to attract the attention of a passing slave by calling out to her, "Hey there, orgy girl!"

I wonder what happened to Judith Durham and the Seekers.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

25 minutes ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Say what again, I dare you

Archived