11 Aug: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Hull FC KO 3pm

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/19 at 14:00

Wakey are consistently ######, where as hull are only occasionally ######. 

A ###### hull should scrape a win, a good hull will win very easily.

Small margin with bookies only 6pts. But not having a bit this week as the totally erratic form of hull makes it difficult to predict.

1 hour ago, Agbrigg said:

Wakey are consistently ######, where as hull are only occasionally ######. 

A ###### hull should scrape a win, a good hull will win very easily.

Small margin with bookies only 6pts. But not having a bit this week as the totally erratic form of hull makes it difficult to predict.

I'd say you're bang on with your slant on this one.

Hull have had some really strange performances at Wakey and despite current form and league standing don't expect a Hull landslide.

Hull to scrape home by 4 in another weird game! ❓

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

We should win this comfortably, Wakey are having a torrid time of it and confidence low but they really, really need it because if London can snatch two wins I honestly don't see Wakey winning another game this season.However sport is a funny old game and shizzle happens all the time, we've produced some absolute dross these last two years so there's zero guarantee of anything.

us by 20+ IF we are on it, if not fag paper between the sides either way.

Wakefield were well in control at 6-0 then gave Hull a set in the Wakefield half.  Bang, bang, bang three Hull tries. Luckily Sneyd hasn't brought his kicking boots.  6-20 ht

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

6-20 at arf tarm, twas an error strewn first 40.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Wakefield were well in control at 6-0 then gave Hull a set in the Wakefield half.  Bang, bang, bang three Hull tries. Luckily Sneyd hasn't brought his kicking boots.  6-20 ht

Both way out on touch to be fair but I'd have backed him to kick at least one of them.

Wouldn't say Wakey were well in control, both teams making errors and sharing possession but Hull making better use of their chances with Hampshire's pass to Tuimavave helping.

Wakey need to get the 1st score 2nd half.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

Naulago scores a very special try. 6-26.

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Naulago scores a very special try. 6-26.

Another chuffim 80 .etre interception

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

16-26 Full tarm.

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Both way out on touch to be fair but I'd have backed him to kick at least one of them.

Wouldn't say Wakey were well in control, both teams making errors and sharing possession but Hull making better use of their chances with Hampshire's pass to Tuimavave helping.

It didn't look as if Tuimavave even went for the interception. He was pushing up in defence and Hampshire just passed it straight to him. Looked like he couldn't believe his luck. Not that he needed to rely on luck as he was superb today. There are a lot of big, quick and strong centres in the competition but few can match him for sheer class.

The game itself was as scruffy as hell, not helped by the fact that the PTB was a complete mess. Both sides came up with a stack of errors but fortunately from a Hull perspective we had the players with the pace to take full advantage of Wakefield's and gain another two points for project fart in the room.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived