9 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/19 at 18:45

Our form is LWLWLWLW... On our day we can do a job, but remain woefully inconsistent and can't seem to string 2 wins together to give us breathing space in the relegation battle.

Wigan seem on good form and it would be very hard to see anything other than a home win. I just hope if that's the case our points difference doesn't take too much of a beating.

On 08/08/2019 at 08:40, HKRBob said:

Our form is LWLWLWLW... On our day we can do a job, but remain woefully inconsistent and can't seem to string 2 wins together to give us breathing space in the relegation battle.

Wigan seem on good form and it would be very hard to see anything other than a home win. I just hope if that's the case our points difference doesn't take too much of a beating.

Important points for both sides, but form and quality and home advantage points to Wigan

I think KR are better than London, Huddersfield and Wakefield. Those latter 2 have had injuries, but at the moment are woeful. They are the ones who have to worry about London.

Williams opens the scoring, with a try for Wigan.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ryan Shaw responds for KR.

6 all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Liam Marshall profits from a loose ball and Hardaker converts.

12:6

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ben Crooks over for Rervers, 12-12 arf tarm

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Good stuff on Radio 5 Sports Extra's half time broadcast about Wheelchair RL. Apparently, Newcastle and Warrington are the latest to set up WRL sides.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Liam Farrel over near the posts.

18-12.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Drinkwater in.

18-18.

Got this on the radio - quite a tense match!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Joe Burgess in.

22-18.

24 -18 with Hardaker's conversion.

Clubb over.

28-18, ktc.

30-18.

The Ginger Pearl goes over to increase the lead.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

36-18.

36-18 full tarm.

Archived