9 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/19 at 18:45

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this game or Wigan's on TV?

We can't blame the Premier league for Toronto's match not on tv, but if there's no SL on this Friday then the opening night of the EPL must be a factor.

I could be cheeky and say that Sky don't want floating viewers tuning into SL instead of Liverpool vs Norwich, but somehow that doesn't sound true. A pity because I'd really.be intrigued to see Leeds and Catalans. A Leeds win should seal their spot for SL 2020.

35 minutes ago, Hemel Stag said:

Rhinos to Win by 12

IMG_9124.JPG

Something that annoys me at Headingley at the moment are the Tetley's adverts which say "sponsoring Leeds since 1995". When, in fact, they have been sponsors since April 1994.

On 07/08/2019 at 23:14, HawkMan said:

Is this game or Wigan's on TV?

We can't blame the Premier league for Toronto's match not on tv, but if there's no SL on this Friday then the opening night of the EPL must be a factor.

I could be cheeky and say that Sky don't want floating viewers tuning into SL instead of Liverpool vs Norwich, but somehow that doesn't sound true. A pity because I'd really.be intrigued to see Leeds and Catalans. A Leeds win should seal their spot for SL 2020.

its Leeds v Catalan on tv tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

That’s twice old Bill has mentioned Luke Burgess playing for Leeds. Thought he’d retired!

Indeed he has. His last action was kicking a conversion from the touch line for Salford last season.

Archived