9 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/19 at 18:45

3 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

Pretty poor game on show here. A rubbish Leeds side being made to look ok by a woeful catalans. Typical away performance from the French team

I’m watching it without sound because of some Wendyball game on the other telly, and it looks pretty good to me. Some good running rugby on show from both sides. Are you sure it isn’t the commentators dragging it down?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hughsehhh said:

Pretty poor game on show here. A rubbish Leeds side being made to look ok by a woeful catalans. Typical away performance from the French team

This season must be one of the worst for the overall standard of the SL.

5 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

I’m watching it without sound because of some Wendyball game on the other telly, and it looks pretty good to me. Some good running rugby on show from both sides. Are you sure it isn’t the commentators dragging it down?

I think it's pretty poor quality on show, am tempted to put the footy on and I don't even like football. Just so many dropped balls, passes going astray etc. Not a good standard and whilst the weather doesn't help, it shouldn't excuse it. An NRL team would absolutely pump cats or leeds

8 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Same here....it's far from perfect but plenty of cut and thrust and enough niggle to make it very watchable!

1 minute ago, Hughsehhh said:

I think it's pretty poor quality on show, am tempted to put the footy on and I don't even like football. Just so many dropped balls, passes going astray etc. Not a good standard and whilst the weather doesn't help, it shouldn't excuse it. An NRL team would absolutely pump cats or leeds

3-0 to the Scousers after 30 minutes , best stick with the rugby 

5 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Stupid errors creeping back in for leeds.

ill have to watch it back but that’s not a sin binning for me, Hurrell didn’t put Bird in that position he looked like he had hold of his leg and didn’t tip him on his head

Red card for me. He held his leg, pulled him into a vertical position and he landed on his head. He didn’t even have the ball. 

4 minutes ago, Griff9of13 said:

Criminally poor defence to let Hanley in for that try.

And again to allow Myler in.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived