9 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons KO 7.45pm

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/19 at 18:45

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Leeds exposing Cats’ weakness big time tonight, ie heavy and slow 

And mentally asleep.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

How is that a sin bin though, is he just supposed to disappear or what?

Personally think he dropped his shoulder into him there mate out of frustration. No arms in the tackle at all.

1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

Personally think he dropped his shoulder into him there mate out of frustration. No arms in the tackle at all.

Hicks told Mead it was late and high. It was neither.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

4 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Personal opinion mate, I'll agree to disagree.

I think you're closer than Hicks TBH.

2 hours ago, M j M said:

Well I can confirm that the breakeven point for rain hitting people in the north stand is about 12 rows back.

I think I said that a few months back but was shouted down by a number of Rhino's fan's on here, hope they all have backed their convictions with seat's in the front few rows! 

Sometimes us experienced people (old gits) do know what we are talking about, that's why we don't believe the publicity bulls**t thats put out?

As for the game, glad to see Rhyse Martin show what he's capable of, Catalan's and McBanana as usual were dire away from home, having said that Leeds have performed well in their last 2 games, the points scored and conceded can't be argued with, I wouldn't expect Saints to put up much of a team or fight next week either so they look safe this season, but now is when Sinfield et al have to earn their corn and put together a much more competitive team for next season.

3 hours ago, johnh1 said:

Red card for me. He held his leg, pulled him into a vertical position and he landed on his head. He didn’t even have the ball. 

Nah, just rewatched it, never a red, sin binning yes but that’s it, Ferres actually did more in the tackle to put him in a dangerous position 

It certainly is hard to justify having McNamara as coach when the team performs so badly. If they don't make the top five then Bernard Guasch may decide to fire him. The team needs a quality coach and McNamara  clearly is not it.

not seen the game on tv yet but as someone who watched it in the ground . I think the ref got it right with every card he issued .

there was not a supporter around me that argued against the red for singleton the only debate was the range of games for his suspension that will surely come .

I was happy with the half time score because only an 8 points difference means the games still up for grabs and to be honest Leeds wasted to many chances by trying to go wide to early .

Leeds 2nd half was a team that had been told to stick to a game plan and did so. simple  4 hits up the middle and then if the position is right move the ball and if not kick it deep .  simple rugby no need to over complicate the game . Agar is slowly getting the team to play it his way and its starting to work . the st helens game could be very interesting .

Leeds certainly got the short grubber kicks right in the 2nd half

Archived