Match Thread: Featherstone Rovers v Swinton Sunday 11th August 2019

Good team performance after a shaky start. Swinton played well in parts, but could not live with our speed , strength and power. Surprisingly no moans about the ref today from me. Roll on York.

Good all round TEAM performance today.All 17 played their part and we were too strong down the middle for them.Backing up was much better two or three players following the ball carrier.If we play as well next week we will beat York.Fairclough still chirping to whoever would listen, and it made my day when John Davies flattened him.

Snuffed out their form player in Ashton, tried to use Kibula as a battering ram but he didnt want to know from the off

Leigh mustve been really poor last week because i thought Swinton were pretty poor all game - once we got over for the first one we seemed to score at will all game

I too was expecting a close game but we were well up for it today 

Expecting to see a healthy following next week at York

1 hour ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Good all round TEAM performance today.All 17 played their part and we were too strong down the middle for them.Backing up was much better two or three players following the ball carrier.If we play as well next week we will beat York.Fairclough still chirping to whoever would listen, and it made my day when John Davies flattened him.

You have to understand that a CLOUGH is a ravine with a TORRENT running down it. His chirping comes in torrents so FAIR enough.

Archived