Sign in to follow this  
UpTheRaiders

Bradford

Horrible gutless performance players look like they've given up. Only Cross Cressy Walne and susino worth anything today they all look like they've given up dalli was the worst I've ever seen him. Clueless in attack clueless in defence 

• Like 1

Cressy walne Susino only decent players in attack, no one else seemed interested! Poor forwards today, people paying good money to watch this shower of ! at this rate we will be relegated and staying in championship 1 for the foreseeable! Poor performance today, a good clear out is needed! Where is Morrow/Crellin? Have they bailed out? 

Bloody hell talk about kicking people when they are down.....it wasn't that bad to be fair especially in the 2nd half ..OK we ain't good enough and I think the table shows that.

• Like 1

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

10 hours ago, BarraFan said:

Cressy walne Susino only decent players in attack, no one else seemed interested! Poor forwards today, people paying good money to watch this shower of ! at this rate we will be relegated and staying in championship 1 for the foreseeable! Poor performance today, a good clear out is needed! Where is Morrow/Crellin? Have they bailed out? 

Not sure about Morrow but Crellin is injured

4 hours ago, millomite said:

Not sure about Morrow but Crellin is injured

So is Morrow

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

23 hours ago, BarraFan said:

I thought Barrows right edge did very well in defence and when they got early ball looked dangerous, given it was Adam's first appearance of the season and only Declan's fourth game they stood up really well to two ex SL players who are still full time. I don;t think Jordon had his best game in defence but that's expected when hes playing the full game with players around him who are not use to each other in defence.

12 hours ago, wonderofwood said:

I thought Barrows right edge did very well in defence and when they got early ball looked dangerous, given it was Adam's first appearance of the season and only Declan's fourth game they stood up really well to two ex SL players who are still full time. I don;t think Jordon had his best game in defence but that's expected when hes playing the full game with players around him who are not use to each other in defence.

Adam and Declan played on the Barrows left edge, I thought Adam did very well on his debut and Cross on the other wing worked hard again as he always does 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Border raider said:

Adam and Declan played on the Barrows left edge, I thought Adam did very well on his debut and Cross on the other wing worked hard again as he always does 

Must be old age , never know my left from my right these days