Knights v Fev

Fenton Knight

So, it’s back to the Crescent and Fortress BC for the final home league game of the season and what a contest it promises to be. Play off challengers Fev head to town with two comfortable wins over the Knights under their belts so far this season, so a great opportunity to set the record straight. A huge four pointer this!

The Knights will hope to welcome back several of the eight that missed the game in Toronto, injuries permitting.

Another big crowd is expected with the Flat Cappers expected to bring a large following, which will be sure to create another great atmosphere.

Also a great opportunity to give the lads a massive standing ovation for their efforts and achievements this season regardless of what may happen play-offs wise.

Up the Knights.

018C3073-2867-4186-8B85-078619457DF8.jpeg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been a long tough season, So big results for ue that we never though we would get . 

3 massive games ahead of us 6 points up for grabs .

Can we pull a massive win out of the bag against fev and keep our play off homes alive .

COME ON KNEETS FANS YORK AND LOUD 

16 minutes ago, gingdong said:

was a big q in the rovers shop today of fans buying tickets for next week, theres 3 coaches hoping to be dropped off at the punchbowl for 10 ish is there plenty of pubs from there 2 the ground

Depends which punch bowl ?

This is a huge game, possibly the biggest of the season:

-Hopefully York’s last league game at Bootham

-A chance for Fordy to pickup his 100th win

-A win for York and I believe a place in the playoffs is confirmed. 

-Probably the 2nd biggest away support and 2nd highest home crowd of the season.

I can’t wait!

2 hours ago, gingdong said:

was a big q in the rovers shop today of fans buying tickets for next week, theres 3 coaches hoping to be dropped off at the punchbowl for 10 ish is there plenty of pubs from there 2 the ground

Bring loads in your wallet cos it's tourists rates in York. Cock & Bottle ok, Nags head on micklegate cheap beer....nowt like Big Shirley's White House in Fev prices from a few years back lol

5 hours ago, gingdong said:

Turn left out of PB , first pub The Gillygate , cross the road turn right at traffic lights , Exhibition , White Horse opposite then Bootham Tavern which will be full of Knights fans.

14 hours ago, AB Knight said:

This is a huge game, possibly the biggest of the season:

-Hopefully York’s last league game at Bootham

-A chance for Fordy to pickup his 100th win

-A win for York and I believe a place in the playoffs is confirmed. 

-Probably the 2nd biggest away support and 2nd highest home crowd of the season.

I can’t wait!

whos was the biggest away support ? i reckon we will top 1k sun

1 hour ago, gingdong said:

Bradford brought about 2000.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

3 hours ago, gingdong said:

Bulls 2000 ish

Leigh and Widnes brought about 900-1000. How many do you think will make the short trip over?

20 hours ago, gingdong said:

Dont bring any of the idiots with you that are causing trouble, we have our own idiot, you cant miss him he has an half chewed Biro in his mouth, a coat about 30 years old and he will be listening to the match on the radio and he sill still doesn't  know what's happening.

gingdong said:

was a big q in the rovers shop today of fans buying tickets for next week, theres 3 coaches hoping to be dropped off at the punchbowl for 10 ish is there plenty of pubs from there 2 theground

POR said                  regarding the FEV idiots causing trouble  it was a group of young lads some as young as thirteen singing songs they thought were funny the rfl  didin't.                                                   just thought i would put those 2 messages together for no reason

6 hours ago, leytherz said:

gingdong said:

was a big q in the rovers shop today of fans buying tickets for next week, theres 3 coaches hoping to be dropped off at the punchbowl for 10 ish is there plenty of pubs from there 2 theground

POR said                  regarding the FEV idiots causing trouble  it was a group of young lads some as young as thirteen singing songs they thought were funny the rfl  didin't.                                                   just thought i would put those 2 messages together for no reason

Shock horror.......RL fans having a few pints before the game , whatever next......sat with a pint in the stands ?.

Archived