Knights v Fev

Fenton Knight

Callum McLelland played for Featherstone yesterday on loan from relegation threatened Leeds. His name is 15 letters long which is the same number of letters as the phrase ‘Do not promote Fev’ so he’s clearly a double agent.

Also playing for Fev yesterday were Luke Cooper and Brad Day.

Take the first letter of their first name = LB which stands for London Broncos. Brad Day wore number 12,  there’s 12 teams in Super League. Luke Cooper wore 15, 15 minus the number of letters in his first name (4) is 11 which is clearly where the RFL want London to finish in Super league.

It’s true I tell you!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the game was summed up in one incident. Wellington Albert going full tilt at Jubby, one of our smaller players, Jubby jogged backed to the line, Wellington went off holding his ribs and only returned near the end of the game. That's why York won, week after week they turn up for each other.

19 hours ago, gingdong said:

York deserved there win, i know Fordy very well as a lot of fev fans do many of them played with him in the Rovers junior teams, he even rang me before the game to tell me the best pubs to go in. He has done a fantastic job at york as we keep telling him, as for conspiracy theories by the RFL there must of been 2/300 of us in the city centre boozers yest and iv known many of them a lot of years and not once have i ever heard them mention conspiracy theories im  not even sure they would know what conspiracy means and they are the true fans. Enjoy the victory and i hope your prop Dixon enjoyed him self sarcastically clapping us at the end because theres one thing i can guarantee we wont forget it. love and peace

I’m sure the ball boy won’t forget the nice comments that were directed his way after you scored your last try from the same group of supporters that got sarcastically clapped by Dixon. But hey it’s only banter and we can all take it or can you ?

One poor note , sad to see many supposed fev Fan's leaving 5 minutes before the end , obviously like the team they had run out of oxygen and energy .

Roll on the playoffs let's hope we can make it 2 wins apiece this year???

Well done to York on what they have acheived this year.  Everyone have been waiting for them to implode all year which has not happened and you fully deserve your lofty league place.

Hope we meet up again in the play offs with a different result though many of you will disagree.

On 19/08/2019 at 12:03, MADREDNIGE said:

End of the day we lost we move on good game and atmosphere. 

Good thread this different opinions and banter without all the nastiness with certain other clubs. 

Archived