Knights v Fev

Fenton Knight

All part of the great RFL conspiracy to keep Fev out of Super League I reckon. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely brilliant!!

Never seen fordy so animated as he was in the tailend of that match and what a true sportsman that guy is to go over and applaud the fev fans b4 taking the plaudits from the main stand. He is a legend.

Well done to all york players today they are magnificent adverts for hard work and dedication and well played to Fev who deserve to make the playoffs on what I've seen of em this year.

Onwards ever onwards the mighty mighty Kneets!

29 minutes ago, Trojan said:

In which case why did the ref penalise York for laying on?  Why did he chalk off at least one perfectly good try?  I'm surprised he didn't put on a black and yellow shirt.

Dont moan about getting beat, most Fev fans are saying the best team on the day won, theres games that you should not have won and done so, move on to next week and try and win.

10 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Dont moan about getting beat, most Fev fans are saying the best team on the day won, theres games that you should not have won and done so, move on to next week and try and win.

But many Fev fans aren't too. Especially those who saw the disallowed try.  Many Fev fans, rightly or wrongly believe that the RFL has an anti-Fev agenda, and instructs its officials accordingly.  Refereeing displays like yesterday's will do nothing to dispel such beliefs.  the number of times we are on the wrong end of what can only be called perverse decisions certainly gives one pause for thought.  I have nothing against York.  They played well in a tight game.  But in a tight game fair refereeing is essential.  I don't think we got that yesterday.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

15 hours ago, Trojan said:

Three Fev tries chalked off. Chisholm binned for holding down, but when Cooper was held down second half in similar circumstances, nothing.  I think York can say they definitely had the rub of the green today.  Plus £2 for a .50p bottle of water and you don't get to keep the top, disgusting!

How about when you come next time we charge you £19 and give you a free bottle of water? Still cheaper than Fev.?

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

But many Fev fans aren't too. Especially those who saw the disallowed try.  Many Fev fans, rightly or wrongly believe that the RFL has an anti-Fev agenda, and instructs its officials accordingly.  Refereeing displays like yesterday's will do nothing to dispel such beliefs.  the number of times we are on the wrong end of what can only be called perverse decisions certainly gives one pause for thought.  I have nothing against York.  They played well in a tight game.  But in a tight game fair refereeing is essential.  I don't think we got that yesterday.

We gave you a 12 point start and your still moaning, some people are never happy.

19 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

We gave you a 12 point start and your still moaning, some people are never happy.

You gave us nothing, we played some excellent football, and should have had another try but for a mysterious obstruction that no one except the ref saw.  Whatever you say, you got the rub of the green from refereeing decisions.  It's even been suggested on the Fev forum that Chisholm was held in the tackle by the York player.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Just now, Trojan said:

You gave us nothing, we played some excellent football, and should have had another try but for a mysterious obstruction that no on except the ref saw.  Whatever you say, you got the rub of the green from refereeing decisions.  It's even been suggested on the Fev forum that Chisholm was held in the tackle by the York player.

There's all sorts of things suggested on the Fev forum, doesn't make them true though.

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Just now, Simon Hall said:

There's all sorts of things suggested on the Fev forum, doesn't make them true though.

I never said it did. Let's wait for the video.

Clement Attlee.

1 minute ago, HaxbyKnight said:

What you will see on the video is the final score. Knights 22, Featherstone 18.

As I have posted elsewhere, I have no axe to grind as far as the Knights go, they played well.  I thought they benefitted from some perverse refereeing decisions.

Clement Attlee.

Just now, Trojan said:

I never said it did. Let's wait for the video.

I've seen it. Chisholm held our player down for ages and he was the last defender, we'd have scored from the next play the ball so professional foul and sin-binning was correct. Referee seemed to wait ages as well, almost as if he was giving him every opportunity to get up so he didn't have to bin him.

Your player was held down for about half the time, we had several other defenders in the line, penalty given correctly for holding down.

Chisholm basically cost you the game yesterday by getting sin-binned and then running out of the line for an intercept and creating a massive gap for Joe Porter to score. 2 quick tries while he was off, then he does that after coming back on. Basically 3 of our tries were because of his mistakes, so blame him for giving us a way back into the game.

No wonder everyone thinks Fev fans are puddled when you keep coming out with RFL conspiracies every time you get beat.

42 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

I've seen it. Chisholm held our player down for ages and he was the last defender, we'd have scored from the next play the ball so professional foul and sin-binning was correct. Referee seemed to wait ages as well, almost as if he was giving him every opportunity to get up so he didn't have to bin him.

Your player was held down for about half the time, we had several other defenders in the line, penalty given correctly for holding down.

Chisholm basically cost you the game yesterday by getting sin-binned and then running out of the line for an intercept and creating a massive gap for Joe Porter to score. 2 quick tries while he was off, then he does that after coming back on. Basically 3 of our tries were because of his mistakes, so blame him for giving us a way back into the game.

No wonder everyone thinks Fev fans are puddled when you keep coming out with RFL conspiracies every time you get beat.

In your completely unbiased view of course.  Professional foul = sinbin.  What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If you've seen the video, I note you don't comment on the disallowed Fev tries.  Of the York double movement just before their first try, or the penalty for a non existent high tackle, I could go on.

Clement Attlee.

27 minutes ago, Trojan said:

In your completely unbiased view of course.  Professional foul = sinbin.  What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If you've seen the video, I note you don't comment on the disallowed Fev tries.  Of the York double movement just before their first try, or the penalty for a non existent high tackle, I could go on.

How could we have had a double movement and still not scored? 

26 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Do you want me to comment on every aspect of the game, that Fev lost?

18 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

How could we have had a double movement and still not scored? 

You tell me, it happened right in front of where I was standing.

Clement Attlee.

York deserved there win, i know Fordy very well as a lot of fev fans do many of them played with him in the Rovers junior teams, he even rang me before the game to tell me the best pubs to go in. He has done a fantastic job at york as we keep telling him, as for conspiracy theories by the RFL there must of been 2/300 of us in the city centre boozers yest and iv known many of them a lot of years and not once have i ever heard them mention conspiracy theories im  not even sure they would know what conspiracy means and they are the true fans. Enjoy the victory and i hope your prop Dixon enjoyed him self sarcastically clapping us at the end because theres one thing i can guarantee we wont forget it. love and peace

6 minutes ago, gingdong said:

i hope your prop Dixon enjoyed him self sarcastically clapping us at the end because theres one thing i can guarantee we wont forget it. 

IMG_2046.png

2 hours ago, Trojan said:

Your completely unbiased view of course ?

6 hours ago, Trojan said:

At the end of the day Chisholm turned the match with his professional foul and cost you 2 trys when you were in control of the game.Was not in a position to comment on the disallowed trys,but i like I've said in a previous post i think you are the best team we have played this season.

Archived