Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Manfred Mann

After Toronto and Toulouse, which expansion clubs would you like to see in Super League?

After Toronto and Toulouse, which expansion clubs would you like to see in Super League?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. After Toronto and Toulouse, which expansion clubs would you like to see in Super League

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/08/20 at 23:34

9 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

You've been accused of being overly sensitive on this thread by a few posters

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Scroll up to the top of this page if you've missed it. I'm pretty sure you'll find at least one.

A few  = At least one ????

1 hour ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

........ are you just going to carry on being triggered?

Am I ?  Well, yes, according to you ... and you don't think that's an insult ?

So why should I answer any questions from someone like that ? 

If you wish, you and the few (sorry ... at least one) can carry on thinking the way you do ... it doesn't bother me one bit.

22 minutes ago, RL does what Sky says said:

A few  = At least one ????

Am I ?  Well, yes, according to you ... and you don't think that's an insult ?

So why should I answer any questions from someone like that ? 

If you wish, you and the few (sorry ... at least one) can carry on thinking the way you do ... it doesn't bother me one bit.

I'm not actually interested whether you're insulted or not. It is within your right to feel whatever you like. But the overly sensitive, defensive and touchy display isn't really helping you have a conversation with anyone on here that disagrees with you. Pretty much every person who hasn't agreed with you on this thread has accused you of being sensitive or you have complained about being insulted. That's a few (myself, gingerjon and RugbyLeagueMan just from the quick scan back). 

It's a Parksider trick to play the victim to avoid the questions.

Let's forget being insulted or victimised and just have a conversation like adults. 

So, do you think fans should have the right to be able to attend all games live?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

46 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

It's a Parksider trick to play the victim to avoid the questions.

So one of your "few" tells me I should "lay off the beer and save up", and you think I am not "the victim" by being considered as someone who wastes their money on drink ? Obviously you do yet you still expect me to answer questions from someone who feels that way ???  You might expect it but it won't happen.

2 minutes ago, RL does what Sky says said:

So one of your "few" tells me I should "lay off the beer and save up", and you think I am not "the victim" by being considered as someone who wastes their money on drink ? Obviously you do yet you still expect me to answer questions from someone who feels that way ???  You might expect it but it won't happen.

If you are that easily offended, then there is no point in trying to talk to you. It's called being jovial. He's not accusing you of being an alcoholic or anything, get a grip.

If you have no desire to actually continue the conversation following your opinion that there should be no more expansion sides, then why are you bothering to reply?

I'll ask you again - do you think fans should have the right to be able to attend all games live? 

I don't know for certain but it does seem that you might have had some sort of problem in understanding my previous post, so I will repeat the relevant part of it and put it in bold and large print for you.

23 minutes ago, RL does what Sky says said:

You might expect it but it won't happen.

35 minutes ago, RL does what Sky says said:

I don't know for certain but it does seem that you might have had some sort of problem in understanding my previous post, so I will repeat the relevant part of it and put it in bold and large print for you.

Well, you clearly have no desire to have a conversation like an adult and have decided to sulk off, so I'll leave you to it so the adults can talk.