Guess who?

Plan of Attack

19 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

You cant blame the refs for all your defeats this season, the league table doesn't lie.

I agree with you spanishnight, but I think every club has a few supporters, who think refs are always biased towards apposing teams.

3 hours ago, ihaveatry said:

gareth is consistent not like the other refs.probably the best ref in rugby at the minute.barrows season didnt suffer because of refs theyve been very poor.local derby for you next year v jambos. 

Jambos ? Thought Haven would be in championship next season .

34 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

Physic too eh,pity you couldn't see how bad youd be this season.

Nope realist I know you can’t survive on 700 fans and no more BNFL payouts/bailouts -come back in 12 months and tell me I’m wrong. .

11 hours ago, tec said:

Nope realist I know you can’t survive on 700 fans and no more BNFL payouts/bailouts -come back in 12 months and tell me I’m wrong. .

we,ll see we have been in championship before,they,ll be crowds of 1000+ every home game.least we wont have that horrible journey down to barrow to contend with.theres always a positive.   

5 minutes ago, ihaveatry said:

we,ll see we have been in championship before,they,ll be crowds of 1000+ every home game.least we wont have that horrible journey down to barrow to contend with.theres always a positive.   

?

Archived