Guess who?

Plan of Attack

6 hours ago, ihaveatry said:

No we wont dont be jealous of our success and your demise.

Nothing to be jealous of Workington are west Cumbria’s most successful team and Haven will always be in their shadow .

Why are people having a jealous dig at Haven fans??

To be honest nobody Thought they would be 2 games away from winning the League probably Haven themselves.

They deserve a big clap, tight budget & by the looks of it a top coach who can actually play decent rugby.

Oldham, Newcastle, Hunslet, Doncaster, Workington all paying bigger wages i would think yet they have put a fantastic season together so far & i hope they manage it.

To be honest the Barrow locals up there should be No 1 priority for Steve Neal & not those traveling waste of space o er paid players who havnt bothered there arae putting shift in week in week out.

Barrow have been pants, no matter how you look at it yes bad injuries but who doesn't have them???

The plan just hasn't worked & now it's time to get the locals back in & paid what they deserve.

Forget some kid or a nobody from St's, Wigan etc get the locals back in that squad otherwise it's going to be another 10 steps back.

Build a team around Cresswell, Jake Carter, Forde,  & Johnston, bring in Dowsett & Wilkinson.

Dan & Shane Toal have to stay at the club.

Add the fantastic Jono Smith as captain with both Remaining PNG lads+ Cross & you have the guys who would die for you.

The rest either get fit or ship out, things need to change Inc style of rugby, it has to be different not just up y4 jumper & see how it goes.

You didn't have to be blind to see the cracks in the pre season friendlies Barrow were , Whitehaven & Oldham battered Barrow at times, the play around the ruck in those games were shocking & you wonder why not many try' s have been scored 25-30m out poor 

2 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

To be honest nobody Thought they would be 2 games away from winning the League probably Haven themselves.

They deserve a big clap, tight budget & by the looks of it a top coach who can actually play decent rugby.

Oldham, Newcastle, Hunslet, Doncaster, Workington all paying bigger wages i would think yet they have put a fantastic season together so far & i hope they manage it.

To be honest the Barrow locals up there should be No 1 priority for Steve Neal & not those traveling waste of space o er paid players who havnt bothered there arae putting shift in week in week out.

Barrow have been pants, no matter how you look at it yes bad injuries but who doesn't have them???

The plan just hasn't worked & now it's time to get the locals back in & paid what they deserve.

Forget some kid or a nobody from St's, Wigan etc get the locals back in that squad otherwise it's going to be another 10 steps back.

Build a team around Cresswell, Jake Carter, Forde,  & Johnston, bring in Dowsett & Wilkinson.

Add the fantastic Jono Smith as captain with both Remaining PNG lads+ Cross & you have the guys who would die for you.

The rest either get fit or ship out, things need to change Inc style of rugby, it has to be different not just up y4 jumper & see how it goes.

You didn't have to be blind to see the cracks in the pre season friendlies Barrow were , Whitehaven & Oldham battered Barrow at times, the play around the ruck in those games were shocking & you wonder why not many try' s have been scored 25-30m out poor 

Definitely agree with going local only probably is the Whitehaven lads won't come they signed 2 year deals and we can't compete with champ wages

3 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

Pretty much nailed it there for me pablo ?

16 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

Only thing is would they want to go to Barrow? Haven and Town have gave these lads a chance when obviously Barrow either didn't look at them or didn't want to sign them (Kelly). The ship might of sailed.

20 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

I agree with most of what you say, but what has it got to do with referees, I don't think your first line is true, I don't know any raiders fans who are jealous of haven, in fact the first mention of haven was by one of your fans stating he was glad barrow going down, and your fans don't have the horrible journey, to barrow, but if you want to think wer'e having a jealous rant, so be it, 

Archived