the sun reports death threat made to Robert HICKS .

Sadly, this is social media. People think they have the right to spout any old ######. And that they have "freeze peach" to do so.

Get them locked up. Wouldn't get away with it in person.

5 minutes ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

But lets agree all the recent incidents could've been fans of any team in SL? 

Hicks has handled this really well.

Oh I agree.  2 weeks ago I was skating a section of Hull supporters for the way they acted after the final try of the game. Everyone's got their idiots. It just seems Warrington's have all come out to play at the same time the last couple of weeks. It's a good job they won that semi final!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Somewhat different to the way Tongan's by the hundreds if not thousands threatened to kill Matt Checcin and his family including his kids were threatened, such they had to move out of Australia completely and he retire. No arrests were made over the event despite police apparently 'investigating' matters. What's worse is that the king of Tonga could have stopped all that in its tracks but said absolutely nothing, that alone speaks volumes of him and many of his people!

In fact only recently there were allegations of sexual impropriety by the king and the government of Tonga's response to that is to shut down Facebook from the nation's people.

Well done Hicks and FitzPatrick. Classy handling of a sordid situation.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

It's not been a good fortnight for Wire fans.

It's been fine, thanks. This bloke has been brought down about twenty pegs for acting the nob, and the club has taken responsibility for sorting him out in an adult fashion.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

This is a weird article by Carter and the Sun.

This tweet was 10 weeks ago and discussed extensively at the time.

This story has resurfaced because of the interesting approach in resolving it but the Sun article reads as though this has just happened.

Archived