18 Aug: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Wakefield Trinity KO 3pm

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/19 at 14:00

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well skybet gives wakey 4 start. That's not enough in my opinion ,I have been betting against wakey for weeks and hoping to loose but as yet I have always bet the bookies. If my good luck doesn't end soon then it's looking bad luck for wakey.

Up the Trin.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 hours ago, Loiner said:

Up the Revers.

"Rervers" you mean?

?

Hull KR by at least 30. Wakefield have an incompetent coach who is surrounded by equally incompetent coaching and fitness staff. Chester keeps playing Miller and Brough who are without doubt the worst half backs in SL. In Broughs defense he was a very good player, the same cannot be said for Miller who has always been gash, Chester has no idea about game plan and his players are confused and leaderless. Chester has no idea of his best team and continues to play players in wrong positions. The team selection against Hull was criminal. Miller is without doubt the weakest captain ever at Trinity, who ever felt that Miller would be a good captain is an idiot. That said Chester cannot be blamed for been a buffoon, its not his fault. Chairman Carter is at fault for not acting months back when it was obvious that the team were in a relegation battle. 

On 14/08/2019 at 17:38, Agbrigg said:

Well skybet gives wakey 4 start. That's not enough in my opinion ,I have been betting against wakey for weeks and hoping to loose but as yet I have always bet the bookies. If my good luck doesn't end soon then it's looking bad luck for wakey.

Wakey are so poor at present that it's difficult to get decent odds for their opponents. Got a bit on Rovers at 4/6 but also backed up with a chunk on London against Catalan @ 9/2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

12 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Wakey are so poor at present that it's difficult to get decent odds for their opponents. Got a bit on Rovers at 4/6 but also backed up with a chunk on London against Catalan @ 9/2

Well done sir! ?

45 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Well done sir! ?

So why aren't I laughing? ?

Looks like quite a few Catalans players saw good bet too.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Gonna be a nervy encounter today with both these teams and Huddersfield having been caught up by London, all being on 18 points.

I think Rovers will win but not by much of a margin. Beautiful morning over here in Hull, if it stays like it, it will be perfect for RL.

Escare error sees Rervers piling on the pressure early doors.

Linnett knock on saves Wakey.

Archived