18 Aug: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Wakefield Trinity KO 3pm

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/19 at 14:00

Nick Pinkney, commentating for Radio Blunderside, just asked "Why is Mose Masoe so wide?"

Surely that's obvious?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

You certainly don't see many in your 1st team.

I know, something I got slagged off about on the RL fans board when I said how poor Radford and his coaching team have been developing our youngsters.

Looking at next years XIII/XVII it's the worst its been for years. Shaul, Houghton in the XIII, the strongest XVII maybe adds one of Bowden/Fash/Matongo but only one MIGHT get a XVII jersey. And yet some of our fans keep saying Radford is great at bringing through our youngsters when it's patently not true.

I'll say it again here, there is not a single player to debut under Radford from our academy in the last 6 years who is first XVII, I pretty much got banned for arguing over how poor Radford was and pulling up a certain poster who would give up on the team after a few minutes of a game we went behind and then slag off/belittle other posters who dare to criticise performances/coach in the next breath.

The state of affairs and the way things have gone the last few seasons even when we won the cup have eroded my support.

Over 8,000 in the ground.

4 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

I know, something I got slagged off about on the RL fans board when I said how poor Radford and his coaching team have been developing our youngsters.

Looking at next years XIII/XVII it's the worst its been for years. Shaul, Houghton in the XIII, the strongest XVII maybe adds one of Bowden/Fash/Matongo but only one MIGHT get a XVII jersey. And yet some of our fans keep saying Radford is great at bringing through our youngsters when it's patently not true.

I'll say it again here, there is not a single player to debut under Radford from our academy in the last 6 years who is first XVII, I pretty much got banned for arguing over how poor Radford was and pulling up a certain poster who would give up on the team after a few minutes of a game we went behind and then slag off/belittle other posters who dare to criticise performances/coach in the next breath.

The state of affairs and the way things have gone the last few seasons even when we won the cup have eroded my support.

And look at where your joint academy is in the table 

17 mins left and Wakey get a penalty which Brough dispatches to the Revers' 20m line.

Bill Toupou over.

10-24.

Brough converts, 10-26.

11 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Nick Pinkney, commentating for Radio Blunderside, just asked "Why is Mose Masoe so wide?"

Obviously never seen him in the hot dog queue at Cott Tigers.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Miller over.

10-30, ktc.

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

And look at where your joint academy is in the table 

I honestly hadn't bothered until just now, sad state of affairs, but to some everything is hunky dory and having faith in the gap toothed wonder is the order of things. We've thrown a LOT of cash and salary at next years squad but it means we have fewer home grown players, skinnier squad, and fewer experienced back up squad players. If we get the standard amount of injuries we are FUBAR'd.

The team assembled reeks of quality in the XVII BUT the coach is the weak link by far, IF e pull out a grand final appearance I'd be shocked, it'll be despite Radford not because of him because he himself states he has no control over how the team plays.

Still 10-30, Brough missed the conversion.

About 10 mins left.

Points difference between London and Hull KR is currently +26 to Hull KR's advantage.

Ryan Hampshire over in the corner.

10-34.

6 mins left.

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Make that +22

But for how long...

4 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

I honestly hadn't bothered until just now, sad state of affairs, but to some everything is hunky dory and having faith in the gap toothed wonder is the order of things. We've thrown a LOT of cash and salary at next years squad but it means we have fewer home grown players, skinnier squad, and fewer experienced back up squad players. If we get the standard amount of injuries we are FUBAR'd.

The team assembled reeks of quality in the XVII BUT the coach is the weak link by far, IF e pull out a grand final appearance I'd be shocked, it'll be despite Radford not because of him because he himself states he has no control over how the team plays.

Your point on Radford may or may not be correct but the point remains that the Hull clubs (particularly KR) have been pay lip service to junior development for years and the decline in the game in Hull is symptomatic of that

Brough drop goal attempt hits the post, could be crucial.

Maguire knocks on over the line.

Hampshire's second.

10-38.

4 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Make that +22

Make that +18.

Archived