17 Aug: SL: Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 5pm

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/08/19 at 16:00

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

Inu scores. Fab.

That must be game over! Great result for us. Ian Watson walks on water!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Please let both this evening's scores stay as they are. London winning at Catalans and Salford winning at Hull. Can it get any better?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

When Salford played London away recently,  I predicted Salford by 10.....and they scored 10 tries!

For the Hull game today, I predicted Salford by 8.....and they score 8 tries!!

We Salford fans have just got to enjoy it as much as we can as we hunt for second place in the league for the play offs.

I see the Salford Reds are rising!

14 minutes ago, John Boriston said:

When Salford played London away recently,  I predicted Salford by 10.....and they scored 10 tries!

We Salford fans have just got to enjoy it as much as we can as we hunt for second place in the league for the play offs.

Are you John Fogerty? ?

31 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Like a warm knife through butter.

Hull have folded under pressure yet again. Gutless.

Fair play to Salford, they've been excellent in attack. But some of these tries conceded have become embarrassing now.

Yes, Salford were excellent in both defence and attack but we gifted them too much possession.errors directly leading to tries and not enough in attack.

Are you now going to admit that Radford has failed to develop those players that needed to be in both defence and attack? Are you going to acknowledge that by having more and more imported players from outside the club and the failure of the coaching team to bring through the academy players to a decent standard is having a direct effect on the overall quality and is in part why we haven't progressed as a team?

God knows what it's going to be like next season when our 'stars' get injured as we've let a significant number of our experienced back ups go and our cap is tied up in fewer players.

Full credit to Salford, but that's a really disappointing result from a Hull POV, especially after being 16-6 up and in control.

We can play some good rugby and occasionally we can put in a top performance, but we don't deserve to win anything this year. Just not good enough.

Salford have Warrington at home the Thursday after the cup. If they win by 24 points, they'll go 2nd by the end of the night!

Puts it into perspective a bit. They are a very good side. It's amazing what they've done with such little resources.

EDIT - just realised they'd updated the table already so I'd added wrong. They need 24 points, not 12.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

I think the most damning thing I can say about that performance from Hull is that none of us were even surprised.

Salford better in all departments and worthy winners.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

5 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

Please let both this evening's scores stay as they are. London winning at Catalans and Salford winning at Hull. Can it get any better?

It can get worse for Hull FC - their wheelchair team got spanked by a team from Kent today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, John Boriston said:

Best you Carry on Predicting ! ! !

Archived