17 Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v London Broncos KO 5pm (UK time) (TV)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/08/19 at 16:00

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London need to stay positive, The Wakefield coach has said publicly they only need one more win to secure Super League security. That means he cannot see London winning two.

I do not think London are great frontrunners and play better when writen off, as has been said, these are four cup finals coming up. On ther face of it London should not win any of their remaining matches but London should not have won at Toronto and frankly, no-one including myself thought they would, so anything is possible and a couple of London wins increases the mental strain on the other big spending relegation candidates and we shall see who cracks first...

As tradition dictates, a Rooster boost for the Opposition - Catalans by 16

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

On 15/08/2019 at 08:49, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Absolutely must win for Broncos, as is every game for them. At home in Perpignan though, I would have to back the Dragons. 

It's not an absolute must win, not yet. They can still lose and still not get relegated, remember if HKR lose they are still only 2 points ahead IF London don't beat Catalan, there's three more games to go after that right? I think it's going to go to the last match between Wakey and London

Archived