17 Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v London Broncos KO 5pm (UK time) (TV)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/08/19 at 16:00

What the hell are Sky doing!!!? This is on Sports Mix, and SA v ARG RU game is on 407 AND 408. Any casual sports fans looking for action will have to think " ah yes Sky sports Mix " to find the RL.. Well done Sky.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pig thick referee.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

9 minutes ago, HawkMan said:

What the hell are Sky doing!!!? This is on Sports Mix, and SA v ARG RU game is on 407 AND 408. Any casual sports fans looking for action will have to think " ah yes Sky sports Mix " to find the RL.. Well done Sky.

Agreed. It took me a few minutes to find the game and I'm a Rugby League fan who knew the game is on tv. 

Why is the Union game on two bloody channels!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

9 minutes ago, Click said:

Absolutely fed up of that play by Bird. He does it every god damn week. It's disgusting. 

The ref has to be stronger there, it was obvious that he forward rolled.

Now London have 1 player down. 

Can't stand cheating like that.

We are trying to protect players by ensuring they are not put in dangerous positions and Bird does it to himself just to win a penalty.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

The Catalans' lack of composure when near the London tryline is also helping the visitors.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What on earth is he watching?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Never seen a ref conned as much

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

And he's falling fir it

I don't blame referees for players cheating. I blame the players. 

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

I don't blame referees for players cheating. I blame the players. 

You're right there. But the cheating has been going on for too long by players from all clubs. Ref's have to be stronger to spot it now.

Just now, burnleywelsh said:

But we can see it.......why can’t they? Touch judges included.

Some of times, we have better angles from the cameras - But that Bird incident was clear that he rolled forward, all momentum had stopped in the tackle, and he literally forward rolled. 

1 minute ago, burnleywelsh said:

But we can see it.......why can’t they? Touch judges included.

I might be wrong but I don't think he gets to see as many tv replays as we do.

Archived