16 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/08/19 at 18:45

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smithies a nasty little headshot merchant.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Put Jackson Hastings in this Wigan team, and it gets a bit worrying.

Could be very entertaining!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Warrington pretty much back to the team of a couple of weeks ago, and pretty much back to insipid.

If Price ever needed a sign that his 'first choice' team selection is bobbins, this is it. Walk that starting 13 out at Wembley next weekend and I'll just stand at one of the Wembley bars rather than take my seat.

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

18-0 Wigan HT. Wire haven’t had a sniff 

Warrington don't seem to be motivated. Relatively speeking,  limited drive, pressure,  intensity. It's almost as if they have other things on their minds.

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Wire  must be sick of the sight of young Smithies.

They haven't had much sight of him as his hand is usually in their face.

We are absolutely terrible. It could be 80-0 Part II next week.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

9 minutes ago, metallithrax said:

"Goodwin, that cut on his head still strapped."

Really?  You mean it hasn't healed up in the last 30 minutes?

Commentators all over the world are full of inanities.  French looks useful but they are filling him with laurels when he has not done anything yet. 

Warrington have been superb for a big chunk of the season, but if you're going to have a wobble, this is a pretty bad time of year for it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived