16 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/08/19 at 18:45

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Looking back to the disallowed try for Wigan due to ‘ obstruction ‘ . Just see how many times in play guys run behind their own man but they’re not called penalties . 

The penalty against Wire was more interesting. The player didnt run behind the man, and iirc the man in the line was the passer.

Philbin has been insane this half.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, andyscoot said:

Looked bad at full speed but his rationale didn't make sense - he went off for contact with the head? Isn't the every high tackle?

High tackles can be first contact with the neck area and ride up to the head. This was direct contact to the head. Fair call

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Huge difference to the NRL who are at the other extreme of not wanting ever to sit people down for foul play . I mean I watched a guy knee someone in the head yesterday . 

Not seen much of Sam Tomkins' career?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Every shot is high now. Get a grip Thaler.

Our attacking play would embarrass a kids team. We pass the ball along the line, 10-15m in front of the defence. No chance of creating an overlap.

18 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Which is fine as we didnt sign anyone else, until we opted for Smith.

Depends how close to the cap they were planning on running. If a couple of players outside the top 25 have played more games than expected then it’s possible that there isn’t space for Brown even if you haven’t signed anyone. Otherwise swapping Smith for Brown is madness. 

Archived