Prince Harry to present the Challenge Cup

The Rugby Football League has confirmed that HRH The Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, will be Chief Guest at Wembley on Saturday August 24 for the 118th Challenge Cup Final, between St Helens and Warrington Wolves and he will present the trophy to the winning team. HRH The Duke of Sussex has been Patron of the Rugby Football League since…

View the full article

Total Rugby League
www.totalrl.com

10 minutes ago, Total Rugby League said:

The Rugby Football League has confirmed that HRH The Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, will be Chief Guest at Wembley on Saturday August 24 for the 118th Challenge Cup Final, between St Helens and Warrington Wolves and he will present the trophy to the winning team. HRH The Duke of Sussex has been Patron of the Rugby Football League since…

View the full article

I suppose he could hold one handle and Bernard the other - not an issue.

20 minutes ago, Total Rugby League said:

View the full article

Does the RFL read suggestions on this forum for ideas?!!?

I suggested this along with others! 

Just now, DavidM said:

I think a petition is in order to bring back Bernard . Very shoddy all this . I mean , who’s bigger ?

There's only one way to settle this ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Massive Sheffield fan apparently. Had posters of Lee Jackson and Lynton Stott on his walls as a kid.

i saw him during the invictus games in sheffield... Know he went to the EIS which is pretty much next door to the Olympic Legacy Park.. must have been very impressed by the park set up!

I didn't realise we were woke enough.

Good news. Hopefully all those who walked away from the game after they heard it was Cribbins will walk back again.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

42 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

When was the time a Windsor presented the Cup?

You do of course mean a member of the Saxe-Coburg/Gotha family right, not that they are actually the true royal family in any case.

3 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

You do of course mean a member of the Saxe-Coburg/Gotha family right, not that they are actually the true royal family in any case.

Franz, Duke of Bavaria, has not made known his thoughts on rugby league.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived