NRL 2019 - Round 22 - Match Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Papali!!!

Is the fat lady going to have to sight-read a new aria?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

WHAT a comeback, after that awful first half.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Raiders completely dominated Melbourne in that second half.

I’ve seen them do that to lesser sides many times this year but that was seriously impressive.

Makes you wonder what might have happened if they hadn't made such a mess of the first 30 minutes of the match.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Makes you wonder what might have happened if they hadn't made such a mess of the first 30 minutes of the match.

Quite. 

That said, I still think the Canberra halves aren’t of the top shelf (as the Aussies say, fnar), which may well be crucial in the finals.

Nightmare kick for the De-Wilitarised Zone to deal with. How he didn't get shoved into touch I don't know.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Close one! Meaney stopped about an inch short and pushed into touch.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 all at HT. So far, not the thriller that Melbourne/Canberra was.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Souths 6:12 Bulldogs with 10 minutes to go. Not a classic.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived