Ground lease with Bulls

Rambo

Mentioning that some Bulls fans would not watch their team next season reminds me how difficult their “Gamecaller” will find it getting to Dewsbury. He said on Pulse2’s RHP show that he will have to get a train to Leeds, then one to Dewsbury and then find a bus to the ground. How does he get to Odsal then, without trains as there is no Odsal station.?

If he can get to Odsal, it won’t be hard to get to us. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Mentioning that some Bulls fans would not watch their team next season reminds me how difficult their “Gamecaller” will find it getting to Dewsbury. He said on Pulse2’s RHP show that he will have to get a train to Leeds, then one to Dewsbury and then find a bus to the ground. How does he get to Odsal then, without trains as there is no Odsal station.?

Maybe they forgot to tell him that they have promised to lay on free buses for their fans next season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Maybe they forgot to tell him that they have promised to lay on free buses for their fans next season.

Have they?

"We will also include subsidised bus transport options from Odsal Stadium to Tetley Stadium on match days to assist our Bulls fans enjoy supporting their team."

10 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Bradford will simply be using the pitch on match days, not moving their whole operation.

Facts eh, Ernie - who needs 'em?

Not sure what you mean regarding your closing comment

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

23 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Facts eh, Ernie - who needs 'em?

The Wrath of Ernie be upon you....⚡⚡⚡

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 29/08/2019 at 15:32, Blind side johnny said:

I'm saying that they aren't moving these functions to Tetley Stadium. Where they are actually going to be is of no real interest to me, although I believe that they have a training base at Tong.

That is correct about the training base. They've been looking at a building in wibsey for a shop. I don't see why they can't use tong the old school building down there is still standing surely use a class room for a shop and tickets.

Has for the gamecaller do not listen to a thing that man says he showed himself up on social media the other day. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brooksyhfc/status/1168592411880304643

found this via Connor Robinson of york city knights. 

• 1 month later...

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/53391/club-statement-bulls-enter-conditional-agreement-for-sale-of-shares

Does this change anything?

Sounds to me like the good Doctor making a comeback, but I might be mistaken.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

27 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/53391/club-statement-bulls-enter-conditional-agreement-for-sale-of-shares

Does this change anything?

Sounds to me like the good Doctor making a comeback, but I might be mistaken.

https://www.totalrl.com/former-wakefield-director-chris-brereton-heading-consortium-taking-over-bradford/ 

My first thought was the good doctor, but apparently not. 

8 hours ago, distantdog said:

Not encouraging from a Bradford point of view, seeming to confirm that they have built up large debts, again. Being selfish we have to ensure that we don't end up carrying any debt on their behalf.

Sadly it is impossible nowadays to believe anything that anyone from that club says.

Wouldn’t be offering them any credit terms that’s for sure!!

Did MS explain how the club will operate on match days during the forum.

Do the RAMS staff operate the bars and collect funds at the turnstiles?

rambo.gif

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Wouldn’t be offering them any credit terms that’s for sure!!

Did MS explain how the club will operate on match days during the forum.

Do the RAMS staff operate the bars and collect funds at the turnstiles?

Offering credit and getting paid might seem different, but are they.

As Gram Parsons would have it, let's see the "Cash on the Barrelhead".

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2019 at 16:46, Crown Flatter said:

Assuming he's from Bradford he wouldn't even need to get the train to get to our ground. He could just get the bus, get the 268 from Bradford to Dewsbury Bus Station, then get the 202/203 from Dewsbury Bus Station to Owl Lane estate, then he'd have to walk the remaining distance.

On 29/08/2019 at 16:46, Crown Flatter said:

Low Moor station is within walking distance of odsal

IMG_0583.JPG

If I was a Dewsbury fan I frankly would not want Bradford playing at your ground.

They are STILL in huge financial trouble and mark my words they will ###### you over with the rent.

For whatever reason(s) they are poison and riddled with disease upon disease of the highest order and frankly it is time that this Bull met the Vet and is put to sleep,like you would do with a terminally ill dog or cat,heartbreaking though it is(yes been there once ?)but done for the correct reasons.

5 hours ago, Robthegasman said:

If I was a Dewsbury fan I frankly would not want Bradford playing at your ground.

They are STILL in huge financial trouble and mark my words they will ###### you over with the rent.

For whatever reason(s) they are poison and riddled with disease upon disease of the highest order and frankly it is time that this Bull met the Vet and is put to sleep,like you would do with a terminally ill dog or cat,heartbreaking though it is(yes been there once ?)but done for the correct reasons.

????

I have no worries in this regard.  MS seemed to have everything in hand at the forum and if we didn’t have them coming this year we’d have a playing budget similar to London Skolars ?

I'm v pleased they are coming and hope they stay for many years  

11 hours ago, NickD said:

????

I have no worries in this regard.  MS seemed to have everything in hand at the forum and if we didn’t have them coming this year we’d have a playing budget similar to London Skolars ?

I hope you are right.

14 hours ago, NickD said:

????

If it still goes ahed then two years at most Nick. More than that and Bradford would lose their identity and their fans so wouldn't continue to be of any benefit to us.

Perez interim chairman. Mark sawyer helping out who also seems very clear about the bulls books. Marks main interest is to help bulls get back to Bradford and been making all the calls with Bradford council. Won't be part of any of the transfers.

seems the pension will be all sorted rightfully so. Only one club now owed money that is happy to take it in instalments.

Nigel wood and family also part of the consortium. 

1 hour ago, Bullmania said:

Perez interim chairman. Mark sawyer helping out who also seems very clear about the bulls books. Marks main interest is to help bulls get back to Bradford and been making all the calls with Bradford council. Won't be part of any of the transfers.

seems the pension will be all sorted rightfully so. Only one club now owed money that is happy to take it in instalments.

Nigel wood and family also part of the consortium. 

Do you think the one club is Dewsbury and we’ll just take what’s owed out of the gate money every fortnight?

Roger Ram fan club

Archived