Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rambo

Ground lease with Bulls

Mentioning that some Bulls fans would not watch their team next season reminds me how difficult their “Gamecaller” will find it getting to Dewsbury. He said on Pulse2’s RHP show that he will have to get a train to Leeds, then one to Dewsbury and then find a bus to the ground. How does he get to Odsal then, without trains as there is no Odsal station.?

If he can get to Odsal, it won’t be hard to get to us. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

11 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Mentioning that some Bulls fans would not watch their team next season reminds me how difficult their “Gamecaller” will find it getting to Dewsbury. He said on Pulse2’s RHP show that he will have to get a train to Leeds, then one to Dewsbury and then find a bus to the ground. How does he get to Odsal then, without trains as there is no Odsal station.?

If he can get to Odsal, it won’t be hard to get to us. 

Maybe they forgot to tell him that they have promised to lay on free buses for their fans next season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Maybe they forgot to tell him that they have promised to lay on free buses for their fans next season.

Have they?

"We will also include subsidised bus transport options from Odsal Stadium to Tetley Stadium on match days to assist our Bulls fans enjoy supporting their team."

Edited by Les Tonks Sidestep

10 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Bradford will simply be using the pitch on match days, not moving their whole operation.

Facts eh, Ernie - who needs 'em?

Not sure what you mean regarding your closing comment

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

23 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Facts eh, Ernie - who needs 'em?

The Wrath of Ernie be upon you....⚡⚡⚡

• Sad 1

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

On 29/08/2019 at 15:32, Blind side johnny said:

I'm saying that they aren't moving these functions to Tetley Stadium. Where they are actually going to be is of no real interest to me, although I believe that they have a training base at Tong.

That is correct about the training base. They've been looking at a building in wibsey for a shop. I don't see why they can't use tong the old school building down there is still standing surely use a class room for a shop and tickets.

Has for the gamecaller do not listen to a thing that man says he showed himself up on social media the other day. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brooksyhfc/status/1168592411880304643

found this via Connor Robinson of york city knights. 

• Thanks 1

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/53391/club-statement-bulls-enter-conditional-agreement-for-sale-of-shares

Does this change anything?

Sounds to me like the good Doctor making a comeback, but I might be mistaken.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

27 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/53391/club-statement-bulls-enter-conditional-agreement-for-sale-of-shares

Does this change anything?

Sounds to me like the good Doctor making a comeback, but I might be mistaken.

https://www.totalrl.com/former-wakefield-director-chris-brereton-heading-consortium-taking-over-bradford/ 

My first thought was the good doctor, but apparently not. 

8 hours ago, distantdog said:

Not encouraging from a Bradford point of view, seeming to confirm that they have built up large debts, again. Being selfish we have to ensure that we don't end up carrying any debt on their behalf.

Sadly it is impossible nowadays to believe anything that anyone from that club says.

• Like 3

Wouldn’t be offering them any credit terms that’s for sure!!

Did MS explain how the club will operate on match days during the forum.

Do the RAMS staff operate the bars and collect funds at the turnstiles?

rambo.gif

3 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Wouldn’t be offering them any credit terms that’s for sure!!

Did MS explain how the club will operate on match days during the forum.

Do the RAMS staff operate the bars and collect funds at the turnstiles?

Offering credit and getting paid might seem different, but are they.

As Gram Parsons would have it, let's see the "Cash on the Barrelhead".

14 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

As Gram Parsons would have it, let's see the "Cash on the Barrelhead".

If Chalmers is successful with the sale, he’ll be able to sail on Parsons’ “Luxury Liner”. 

• Haha 1

Legs, Dews, Legs.