York v Featherstone Rovers

jamescolin

9 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Please let me have your man of the match for this game. First three choices please.

Connor Robinson

Liam Harris

Jack Teanby

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

There will be a combined vote. I thought it had been made clear that their votes were by Twitter ours in the usual way. The two total votes will be  combined and the winner will be who wins the combination vote. We still have our trophy and I am going to have a further word for  that trophy to be presented with a recognition of where it came from. Steve has already acknowledged that as their event is sponsored that Davide Longo has been generous after my discussion with him to let us participate in the overall award  There are a few points to clear up and I will attempt to have further words with Davide. I cannot promise anything but will do my best. This was the situation when I took over due to the circumstances we found ourselves in. Please read Steve's posting about the circumstances. I haven't contrived this and we are just a victim of the circumstances we found ourselves in. Hopefully a good result will eventually be forthcoming. I understood the presentation would be in October. Has a definite date been announced ?

Found the site. 8th October starts at 7pm. I  know nothing about  the other votes. I am only concerned about our M.O.M end of season award. It is complicated I know and as I said further tying up of various items is required. 

2 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Found the site. 8th October starts at 7pm. I  know nothing about  the other votes. I am only concerned about our M.O.M end of season award. It is complicated I know and as I said further tying up of various items is required. 

cheers colin just thought it might have come up in your dicussions with the club

On 16/08/2019 at 19:42, MADREDNIGE said:

Yer a bit premature there Simon, i hope yer not always premature ? 

Always come good in the end though eh?

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Chizzy is a good player, but if you go after him he does'nt like the attention and certainly gets rattled, that showed in the 2nd half of todays match, yes the Knights could have folded but showed their resilience  and stepped up to get the result that they deserved.

1 minute ago, KISS said:

Chisholm 

The Physio who was on the field longer than Chisholm and gave the Knights head and feed in the scrum by being on the pitch and not getting out of the way of a Knights kick to touch.

That was quality, the physio was trying to be clever in not getting off the field of play quicker, well done to him.

1 hour ago, ashbourneknight said:

Chizzy is a good player, but if you go after him he does'nt like the attention and certainly gets rattled, that showed in the 2nd half of todays match, yes the Knights could have folded but showed their resilience  and stepped up to get the result that they deserved.

Liked how he pointed to the scoreboard when he came off. maybe he should check the final score.

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Chisholm, cost you the game

Physio, positional play needs to be addressed.

Davies. Ran about like a headless chicken after being on the wrong end of a big tackle.

By big tackle I assume you mean the late tackle that went unpunished by the officials 

Just now, Cardypaul said:

By big tackle I assume you mean the late tackle that went unpunished by the officials 

Oh dear. Not late at all, but obviously, Fev players are coached not to tackle late or high. There were a few of those went unpunished today, but it is how the players react that makes the difference. What about the number of times Chisholm positioned himself between the York players chasing a kick and the defender to make sure the defender could not be put under pressure? Plenty of those in the first half.Today was a great game between two very good sides, and in my opinion York deserved the win. Seems likely we could now meet in the play offs, and if we do, then we are in for a treat.

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Chisholm, cost you the game

Physio, positional play needs to be addressed.

Davies. Ran about like a headless chicken after being on the wrong end of a big tackle.

. PLEASE NOTE. This is for MOM. Please go elsewhere if you want to rant on OUR FORUM  I have enough trouble sorting out the votes

37 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Oh dear. Not late at all, but obviously, Fev players are coached not to tackle late or high. There were a few of those went unpunished today, but it is how the players react that makes the difference. What about the number of times Chisholm positioned himself between the York players chasing a kick and the defender to make sure the defender could not be put under pressure? Plenty of those in the first half.Today was a great game between two very good sides, and in my opinion York deserved the win. Seems likely we could now meet in the play offs, and if we do, then we are in for a treat.

There was a late tackle on Davies and was closely followed by one on McLelland. Amazing how they happened within a couple of minutes but f each other but couldn’t possibly be a ploy by the York Angels. 

For what it’s worth York were the better side today but far from angels

Archived