Awful RL shirts (enter at your own risk)

This is by no means comprhensive but I've always hated the following examples bad taste,lacking adventure, delusions of grandeur when clearly they have no talent for design:

wig1.PNG.a87eda30cc380a7843a33c4de41ae5f0.PNG

wig2.PNG.a4ee62695c74ba0c42a046d6435addec.PNG

wig3.PNG.0fddd338bbac7e83032345486b92524e.PNG

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

27 minutes ago, Liverpool Rover said:

This was just horrific.

Brisbane-Broncos-1995-Retro-Jersey_large.gif

Every time I see this one I think, "Why?" Just awful, especially when those early Powers Bitter shirts were so good.

6 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Every time I see this one I think, "Why?" Just awful, especially when those early Powers Bitter shirts were so good.

A classic because we are still talking about that shirt.?

"Eh Up, potty mouth. I know life hasn't been kind to you, but there's no need to parade your resentful jealousy on here." JohnM 16th April 2020

17 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

We've had a few 'favourite shirt' threads recently so I thought it might be fun to delve into the rather large world of awful rugby league shirts.

So what's the worst shirt your club has done and/or what is the worst shirt of all time? 

The one with Ferres 16 on the back,closely followed by Briscoe 2

The Huddersfield "fireworks" kit from a few years ago divided opinions; some hated it, some loathed it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, RugbyLeagueMan said:

Nah that a classic....hence why Classic have brought it back. One of the most sought after jerseys downunder.

I think that says more about Australian's fashion sense than anything else apart from Nathan Browns collars!?

22 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

I think that says more about Australian's fashion sense than anything else apart from Nathan Browns collars!?

Australian fashion

ECKSf2YXsAEstd2?format=jpg&name=large

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived