What is.....

It's a strange one when there are rumours that Scott Naylor is to take up the position of head coach for Salford Reserve side in 2020.

I suppose the title of Director of Rugby may make it seem as though he was above Ian Watson.

The club must have come into some money to fill the coaching positions and have consultants.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

It's a strange one when there are rumours that Scott Naylor is to take up the position of head coach for Salford Reserve side in 2020.

I suppose the title of Director of Rugby may make it seem as though he was above Ian Watson.

The club must have come into some money to fill the coaching positions and have consultants.

You mean he's getting paid? Real money?

My God! It's worse than I thought.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Paul Rowley is a good coatch who relied to much on spoiling tactics, Leigh played some good rugby but in the end they were dirty and at times embarrassing to the sport. Toronto Wolfpack showed that in the two years he coached them, the challenge cup against Warrington Wolves proved that.

10 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Love em or hate em! can't keep Leigh lads out of these threads Scott and Paul both stalwarts of the town. 

Archived