Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheLegendOfTexEvans

New Ghana Shirt

Is there a shirt?

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”    

Nice , but as I have been to both Accra and Kumasi it might not be BLING enough for local sales , by the way they are the friendliest people I have met and it would make for a great magic weekend 

1 minute ago, BULLETT said:

Nice , but as I have been to both Accra and Kumasi it might not be BLING enough for local sales , by the way they are the friendliest people I have met and it would make for a great magic weekend 

I believe it was designed locally.

You are right to say you don’t agree . I am only going off my own personal experience. The marketing company may be on the money and sales local and European are the measure of their  success,

I stand corrected, the local marketing company  have used some Ashanti symbols in the back ground design .. not sure the meaning but I will be back ....

11 hours ago, BULLETT said:

You are right to say you don’t agree . I am only going off my own personal experience. The marketing company may be on the money and sales local and European are the measure of their  success,

I think its designed for the MEA tournament rather than to be commercial.

Beastwear are doing all the teams, letting them decided on the designs.

Edited by TheLegendOfTexEvans

42 minutes ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

Not a fan?

I can’t speak from firsthand experience but I saw what they sent as kit to a USARL club. The shorts were like basketball style and the jersey had a sponsor saying ‘sponsor here’

1 hour ago, welshmagpie said:

I can’t speak from firsthand experience but I saw what they sent as kit to a USARL club. The shorts were like basketball style and the jersey had a sponsor saying ‘sponsor here’

Personally the kit is very good, but they might need to reexamine how they do things if they are looking to be more of a mainstream retailer.